Jorge is back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saab, Lawton back next week I think. Why won’t Des play Walker at Centre and Tip and Koluoa on the wings until Parker or Burbo is back? Harper other centre until we get some players back

There is every chance it would have been a closer game if Jorge wasn't selected. I expect Saab will replace him next week.
Nah, chances are we still would have been touched up no matter who we threw in there. At least this way we got to see him fall over the try line one last time.

It was one of the most ludicrous insane decisions by any coach in a long while
Des has made selections similar to this in the past & on every occasion, we have lost, e.g. Funa 6 v Knights & Walker 7 v Raiders in 2021. It appears Des has lost the plot. When was the last time term 'masterstroke' was used in connection with Des?

Last edited:
Des has made selections similar to this in the past & on every occasion, we have lost, e.g. Funa 6 v Knights last year & Walker 7 v Raiders in 2021. It appears Des has lost the plot. When was the last time term 'masterstroke' was used in connection with Des?
Wow that’s right..now I honestly wonder if he’s had a stroke

Thanks for the memories Jorge. Sad to see it end this way but in reality he probably shouldn’t even be part of the top 30 and finished up a year or two ago. I guess Des felt he was the only option. If this Weekes kid can play FB out him in there. Reubs was alright tonight but he needs to go on the wing and get back to kicking goals. Warriors at brookie next weekend. Must win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8