Jorge Knee charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Thought it was nothing at normal speed, but slow motion made it look terrible.

He'll be right . . . Won't he?

Yeah he can't disappear, but who knows the way anti-Manly loading goes.

IF Horhay misses a week for that Fat Cat Kasiano should cop three!

That shouldn't have been anything, no report, no nothing

If Josh Reynolds got no weeks for that state of origin tackle it's hard to see that being punished.

Yeah should be no charge. Ill be angry if he gets charged.

But the manly loading will be applied so probably a grade 1. Just enough to screw jorge down the track.

It was so slippery that his momentum carried him into the Player.

No case to answer, as opposed to the deliberate attack on the legs of a Player in the air :mad:

How's he supposed to stop? Wet, slippery ground and the player was dropping. Should never have been put on report....and I can't believe Kasiano did'nt get ten in the bin for deliberately attacking the kickers legs while in the air...and then airhead Ennis has the gall to complain about the penalty...

God said:
If Josh Reynolds got no weeks for that state of origin tackle it's hard to see that being punished.
and dont forget,klemmer got off for his goose step into JWH the other week,but then again its Manly,and as guzzler said,they have greenturd in their corner

If accidental or unintentional contact with the knee to a player diving to the ground in front of you is now an automatic "on report" and penalty, it may become the preferred 5th tackle option for attacking sides.

If anything I felt he was trying his best to pull out of the contact once he saw Perrett slip down in front of him. Farcical charge.

I thought that Perrett was sliding and was taking out Jorge's legs at the shin level and that was the reason that his legs buckled and his knees made contact

Someone got hurt. Someone must be to blame. There are no such things as accidents according to the dopey NRL logic. Deadset looney time.

Perret did the same or worse to a Rooster player while stopping a try in their last round. He never even got penalised let alone a report. If you look at the ref, he actually shakes his head in disbelief that he has to speak to Lyons about it cause he thought it was nothing BUT I guess they have to go through the motion BUT with that said, the dogs getting a penalty was not right.

Jethro said:
I thought that Perrett was sliding and was taking out Jorge's legs at the shin level and that was the reason that his legs buckled and his knees made contact

That was my view of it

59th minute Gidley clumsily puts a knee into the back of Lawrence who was on the ground. Lawrence can't get up. Three replays and video referee decides no penalty.

Brissie Kid said:
59th minute Gidley clumsily puts a knee into the back of Lawrence who was on the ground. Lawrence can't get up. Three replays and video referee decides no penalty.

Well like any tigers player he laid down milking a penalty.
On a dry track (unlike Fri night) however kidley had no excuse but not really worth a penalty. Should have been the same call for Jorge on Fri, again more pathetic inconsistency from the muppets in pink

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8