Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For mine he is the biggest reason we have turned it around from the first 3 rounds. Our pack (looking at you Marty and Sean) were soft and error riddled to start the season but since Oshay has come in we certainly haven’t been lacking up front. Now only if Des could realise that Paseka is also a weapon we have a very strong starting front row that could compete with any.

Yeap both boys will get an opportunity in next 3 weeks, expect Koula fullback next week
I would like to see it but the chance of Des tinkering with a winning side is zero to none. I would expect Garrick to saty at FB now. He looked pretty good to be fair.

Our premier front rower that we've been looking for. Paseka and him have to start from now. They have been our two best middles so far this year. I knew Josh would come back with a vengeance and a mission and he certainly has, the exact reason we bought him. Absolute gun! Gotta stay consistent with it though!

I feel like we replaced 1 bad influence on the playing group in AFB with another in Aloiai.
He is a decent forward but the way he puts himself out there, you’d swear he was in the top 5 players in the league. He just smacks of ego.

He is trying to get players with gang links off the gangs. He has come out publicly on that. He is trying to be a leader off the field for players so they are on the straight and narrow.

When he has played for us this year he has been one of the best forwards, much better than Taupau.
yet he talked a whole bunch of players ...9 into not playing for their contracted club in an extremely important game ... I don't think that was part of the mission ...

He is trying to get players with gang links off the gangs. He has come out publicly on that. He is trying to be a leader off the field for players so they are on the straight and narrow.

When he has played for us this year he has been one of the best forwards, much better than Taupau.
This guy has form and I don’t like him.

Last edited:

He’s a mess, all over the place

Mission Reaction GIF

Out of the gangs and into the church so they boycott our games. Great.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10