Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK - here's a wierd left field option .....
I reckon Walker would be great in the modern game at 9, quick outta there and a sharp passing game....would ask plenty, but unfortunately his defence would be maybe too big an ask....
left field could be worth a look for the back end of a half when defence is tired

I reckon Walker would be great in the modern game at 9, quick outta there and a sharp passing game....would ask plenty, but unfortunately his defence would be maybe too big an ask....
I said the same about Harper a while back but was shut down pretty quick. I reckon both could do a good job, Both are fast and elusive and have good passing games.
Defence would be an issue but 20- 25 minutes in the middle of the field wouldn't be that difficult to defend, surely!

You have become very predictable. Where did I claim that all of mans knowledge is contained within a book that was started 3200 years ago?

That's certainly news to me.

Still struggling with reading and comprehension I see ... no where in my post did I say you did .. are you a tad sensitive sweetie ...

Sprinters have a whole different type of fitness ... explode/recover/explode ... as opposed to the stamina type fitness needed for the constant movement of a hooker ... not saying it can't be done, but many sprinters suffer when reg'd to do long minutes that are stamina based ...

[QUOTE="ere's a wierd left field option .....

[/QUOTE]

See I just don't think it's left field at all.
Agree defence is the question Mark. And I think I had the same question mark over him playing at five eight, but I don't recall his d ever being that bad in the front line. To the contrary it has been way worse at centre at times.

I remember posting else where that either Mona's or Randal seemed surprised at Foran being a hooking option, but interestingly referred to our spine next year, and included Walkz Talkz FIghtz.

I won't be at all surprised if Walker is a hooking option. When he has spent a few years now trying to turn him into a play maker, his speed, and presence on the field, all points to giving him plenty of time at the dummy half during pre season being well worth a go.

PS he could well be a fish out of water, but it's worth a look.

[QUOTE="ere's a wierd left field option .....

See I just don't think it's left field at all.
Agree defence is the question Mark. And I think I had the same question mark over him playing at five eight, but I don't recall his d ever being that bad in the front line. To the contrary it has been way worse at centre at times.

I remember posting else where that either Mona's or Randal seemed surprised at Foran being a hooking option, but interestingly referred to our spine next year, and included Walkz Talkz FIghtz.

I won't be at all surprised if Walker is a hooking option. When he has spent a few years now trying to turn him into a play maker, his speed, and presence on the field, all points to giving him plenty of time at the dummy half during pre season being well worth a go.

PS he could well be a fish out of water, but it's worth a look.
[/QUOTE]
Makes a heck of a lot more sense than playing a back rower without a passing game there.

The problem is: none of the options we currently have will do a better job than Levi, so essentially nothing gets solved....(I’m not suggesting we should have kept him).
The only person in the current squad that I could see as a hooker is actually DCE, but that ain’t going to happen.

Yes, but he is a hooker which we don't have right now. Having him in the side would be an improvement over any other option we've got no matter how fit he is.

Ohh absolutely there's no doubt about that, but some seem to think he will just automatically turn us into top 4 side just for being there.... He just aint that kind of player YET haha

Lonely again ... must be frustrating that the only way you can get attention is to resort to smartarrse mode ..

.. and personally I would prefer to have the imagination to have thousands of ideas that don't work ... than to be that devoid of thought that I would believe that all man's knowledge is contained in one book written 2000 years ago ...
"That i would believe all mans knowledge is contained in one book written 2000 years ago"

- Woodrow 2020

Official ignorant confirmed.. on multiple levels.

Book of Revelation 21:7-8

"That i would believe all mans knowledge is contained in one book written 2000 years ago"

- Woodrow 2020

Official ignorant confirmed.. on multiple levels.

Book of Revelation 21:7-8

I looked up your Revelation's quote ...

Revelation 21:7-8 NIV
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

and FMD if it doesn't reveal a lot ... mainly about those that would actually quote such rubbish ... but please ... explain to me the significance of it ....

I looked up your Revelation's quote ...

Revelation 21:7-8 NIV
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

and FMD if it doesn't reveal a lot ... mainly about those that would actually quote such rubbish ... but please ... explain to me the significance of it ....
Its talking about you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8