Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How long can we go on stumbling blindly, expecting more? If we are going to punch above our weight in this modern lop-sided competition, we need to start being smart. I don’t care if we have to rip off success formulae from others, do it. As simple as recruiting on nothing but attitude, character and ability to perform a simple role (touch of Bellamy and Bennett rolled up in one). That’s exactly where I’d be focusing this Penn Money Ball team if he really cares about success.

Currently, we are a poor imitation of the mainstream mantra that barely works for teams with money and power, let alone, nothing number fillers like Manly.
Manly is a team built with Jenga pieces. You take one part out the rest fall to bits.

That 4th tackle set restart, for absolutely unnecessary crowding RCG, when we had finally got on top, for the first time in the game......well, it was unforgivable.

And he should be dropped, for that alone.
You’d think the missed tackle on Hopgood and scoring would be at the top of the shiit list. But it was that totally avoidable indiscretion that finally did my head in. As you said, unforgivable.

Yeah, and it’s not like Gutho to dummy half on the line hasn’t lead to him attempting to barge over A MILLION FARRKKIINNGG TIMES BEFORE
I’m not a lip reader, but I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what he was yelling at Weekes and toss-pot Josh.

Has shown can be tough / needs to either turn up and be the leader he can be ....or pi** off

Aloiai has not even been close the player he was since he became a spokesperson for what happened last year.

I think I would like to see younger and keener guys given a go. He looks disinterested and is just full of errors every game now!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8