Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aloiai has not even been close the player he was since he became a spokesperson for what happened last year.

I think I would like to see younger and keener guys given a go. He looks disinterested and is just full of errors every game now!
It's not that, it's just that he doesn't make any tackle busts like he used to back in his first season for us. He's been hampered with ongoing leg and shoulder problems, maybe that's the problem.

This guy single handedly makes me not want to watch Manly play. He’s so arrogant and cocky in interviews, yet he is the worst player we have. Not only is he dead wood - he actually is massively detrimental to the team. I would prefer to have fewer players on the field.

He had a shocker but he does that on a regular basis he has turned out to a really bad signing and I think the Tigers would have been relived when he left
He generally does this when we are down a couple of top players. When the whips are cracking he is useless, he tends to lift and play better when the players around him dominate but he can't lead a forward pack and is nowhere near the enforcer some people make him out to be. For the money we paid for him he isn't worth any of it, he is a reserve grader at any top 4 club..

He generally does this when we are down a couple of top players. When the whips are cracking he is useless, he tends to lift and play better when the players around him dominate but he can't lead a forward pack and is nowhere near the enforcer some people make him out to be. For the money we paid for him he isn't worth any of it, he is a reserve grader at any top 4 club..
He was supposed to be the straight swap for Addin Fonua Blake. It's pretty clear AFB left huge shoes to fill.

I'd like to know what god Josh spends all his time praying to.
Because that god clearly doesn't listen and I'd like to avoid it if I ever become born again.

I can’t remember the last time he played well enough that, you could realistically say he was worth keeping. All I remember are the missed tackles and niggly bull****, that often leads to penalties. He can spend the rest of the year at Blacktown until he seeks a release.

I'm not a fan but he played well this afternoon. Credit to him. Strong carries, safe hands and no brain snaps.

Agree. He played controlled agressive. As you said, no handling errors.

That said, Seibs took him off with 5 mins left, so he had no opportunity of dropping the ball 🙂

His season so far has been much like Manly's - up and down (but with more down than up).

Needs to get that consistency back in his game that he had a couple of seasons ago.

We would be a much better team for it.

Sometimes wonder if he's not as hungry for success at Manly as he once was...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8