Josh Mansour - set to leave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

As reported ...

Josh has been told he can go and that if he stays, no first grade for him (unless injuries).

At times we talk about the 'business' of a footballers career.

Interesting to read:

"I love this place so much," he said of the Panthers two weeks ago. "Words can't even describe how much I love this place. It's my home. This place is my home. Every time I've come off contract I've never ever wanted to leave. My heart is here. The club has always had my back and by playing on I wanted to pay them back."

next minute:
Thanks! But buh bye!

Later in the article it swings to Stephen Crichton and some blurb about him possibly going back on his word after looking Ivan "in the eye" etc - just to balance things out.

edit: Oops, mentioned in the 4 spots to fill thread. I dunno- I mean who knows how to move threads or delete them.

None of you booms, thats' for sure! lollll

Last edited:
Mansour is probably the worst 'good winger' in the comp. He has great stats but hands like feet and was pretty woeful in most games this year despite his hard running and okay finishing.

When he dropped the ball onto his boot in the Grand Final just summed up him as a player these days - past it, no clue and going for the 1 %ers.
Hope we dont go near him.

100% no for mine. He’s way too similar to Taufua. A few years less regressed that Jorge but he is on his way

He was great all season. He was really bad in the grand final.. if we dont get saab i would go for him 100% id even get him and send jorge packing. He is a great player. Those who claim he is like jorge im sorry but you have no clue about football or maybe you just dont watch enough. There is a reason mansauce was a top pick in supercoach he killed it all year. Fast strong and defends twice as good as jorge. Looks like he cares as well unlike Slowfua who drops the ball then waddles back to his wing spot no emotion

Very underrated due to the impact of injuries the few seasons leading up to this one. He was crucial to Penrith's success this season. He is an underrated finisher and probably the best winger coming out of trouble in the comp. He also seems like a great guy to have around the place with a positive demeanour and a bit of experience in big games. I'd love to see him on the wing for us, the only question being the fit if we can't find another goal kicker or some more speed in the backline.

That would’ve been a very tough conversation for Cleary. Not so much about talent, Staines has to start. But from everything I’ve seen and read about Mansauce over the years at Penrith he is a very good clubman, and is very popular with the players and fans. The sort of off-field attributes we (Manly) could really do with in light of our seemingly "above average" dickhead policy.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8