Josh Massoud tweeted recruitment news?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For me the Turbo bros extending is massive! Both I hope will go on to became Manly favourites and leaders on and off the field.

Fantastic news!!

This retention of our best young guns is exactly what we needed. Our backs will pick itself for a long time.
I think we are after Mamo as well which will add to our backline depth or allow us to release Blair, Williame or Wolfman.
The Elgey singing is the key ingredient for us to grow into a power house again. Im so happy we didn't go after any other NRL half on the market. Elgey just fits the puzzle.
Im hoping for a DCE backflip and a Myles signing. That would really set us up for a for years to come. But not holding my breath. If not DCE ill be happy for Carney to have the 6.
We still have a lot of $$$ to stock up. Time to look at some forwards.

2 turbos signed, clinton signed, Elgey maybe signed. Now just 2 props and we are looking good
I think lot of people are forgetting we are missing 2 key quality props who carried us to equal first last year. We just need them fit and playing at their best and we would be a lot higher up the table.

I didn't have the reading glasses on initially. I read Josh Mansour recruitment news!...was like F@ck yeah!....imagine my disapointment.@:(

Look I'm sure this kids good, but I really haven't seen him do anything special, he hasn't been a stand out by a long shot.......seems like he's going to be a round for a while to show me.
Last year he had very limited opportunities, and wowed in every game.

Vs Bulldogs - he beat his opposition winger with a beautiful little grubber kick in field as he was about to be forced into touch; he ran outside the field of play and back in to regather.

Vs Tiger - that kick return where he put on an in and away to slice through before finding Foran on the inside for the try.

Vs Cowboys - beautiful cut out pass off the second man play to put Hiku over for a try, before backing up a Taufua line break later in the match, to run 50m and score himself.

It was a shame he went down injured in rd.1, but this guy has a temperament not dissimilar to Matt Moylan, in that he looks to have all the time in the world to do things. He could be anything.

Fantastic news!!

This retention of our best young guns is exactly what we needed. Our backs will pick itself for a long time.
I think we are after Mamo as well which will add to our backline depth or allow us to release Blair, Williame or Wolfman.
The Elgey singing is the key ingredient for us to grow into a power house again. Im so happy we didn't go after any other NRL half on the market. Elgey just fits the puzzle.
Im hoping for a DCE backflip and a Myles signing. That would really set us up for a for years to come. But not holding my breath. If not DCE ill be happy for Carney to have the 6.
We still have a lot of $$$ to stock up. Time to look at some forwards.

lyon to have 6 next year, or hiku, then travers to have it in 2017, hes a rising star. think about it, we have snake, tom t, gutho, hiku, matai, taufua, wolfman all fighting for 5 positions also with luke garner and lucas price rising from the under 20's, why sign mamo? im not against it hes a star as well but we have enough outside backs. sign a prop (imo lisone or ofahengaue, maybe even rapira) and maybe grevsmuhl, plus elgey and we're sorted for years ahead.

I'll sit tight until I hear something official with the Elgey signing I need more than Massoud telling me a deal should be done by the end of the week.

Well done to Kelly and Penn for signing up our young stars though that is tremendous news.

lyon to have 6 next year, or hiku, then travers to have it in 2017, hes a rising star. think about it, we have snake, tom t, gutho, hiku, matai, taufua, wolfman all fighting for 5 positions also with luke garner and lucas price rising from the under 20's, why sign mamo? im not against it hes a star as well but we have enough outside backs. sign a prop (imo lisone or ofahengaue, maybe even rapira) and maybe grevsmuhl, plus elgey and we're sorted for years ahead.

Wolfman won't be getting a new contract

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8