Josh Papalii: Drink driving conviction.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kan...n/news-story/7a336f042ac2f8317d4c0b5729b1c4f9

NRL 2017: Josh Papalii’s Kangaroos spot in jeopardy after bizarre drink driving conviction

JOSH Papalii’s Australian Test spot is in jeopardy after the Raiders star was convicted of drink driving after twice self-reporting himself to police.

Papalii’s latest bizarre incident behind the wheel saw him plead guilty to level three drink driving in the ACT Magistrates Court on Thursday, and hit with a $1000 fine and eight-month driving ban.

According to reports on the Canberra Times and ABC websites, the court heard that following celebrations of Canberra captain Jarrod Croker’s engagement on January 14, Papalii had twice phoned police after 2am reporting a back car driving erratically in the northern suburb of Gungahlin.

So he calls the cops twice to let them know he's drink driving? Like he's gloating and playing some game saying come and get me? The blokes an absolutely dip stick.

He's a good footballer but he's an exceptional idiot.
I don't condone drink driving for one second and it is the behaviour of an idiot, but I can tell you that Josh is a really polite, friendly and humble human being. He spends a lot of time in the community and goes above and beyond what is expected of him when dealing with fans.

His call to the police was a case of "turning himself in" because of how remorseful he was for his behaviour so he pulled over to the side of the road and waited to face the music. Drink drive, bloody idiot, absolutely and he knows it.

What! He should not have been free to play last week and steamroll our right side defence.

I've known some Olympic class p*ssheads in my time but I don't know of any stupid enough to have done this.

I don't condone drink driving for one second and it is the behaviour of an idiot, but I can tell you that Josh is a really polite, friendly and humble human being. He spends a lot of time in the community and goes above and beyond what is expected of him when dealing with fans.

His call to the police was a case of "turning himself in" because of how remorseful he was for his behaviour so he pulled over to the side of the road and waited to face the music. Drink drive, bloody idiot, absolutely and he knows it.
And the point he was claiming that he was trying to prove was ??

Read the article. Weird. Numerous incidents. Throwing moisturiser at another motorist in road rage. Calling the cops wasn't self reporting, it sounds like a psychotic taunt.

And the point he was claiming that he was trying to prove was ??
He was making a point to himself that he has a real problem that needs sorting out as opposed to making it home safe without any intervention from the authorities, resulting in maybe making the same mistake again down the line.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...l/news-story/4cea1b2febd7b836667287fd726dd249

Channel 9’s Erin Molan has become embroiled in the mystery surrounding Canberra Raiders star Josh Papalii’s drink-driving scandal.

Molan’s claim comes as Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga said he will not consider taking any action against Papalii — who was on Wednesday selected to play for the Kangaroos against New Zealand next Friday night in Canberra — until the NRL integrity unit and the Raiders announce how they will respond to the star forward’s third serious driving offence.

“I’m trying to put this so it’s not too controversial, but the Raiders I know are much more concerned about the reason why he had to leave his place. He wasn’t leaving Jarrod Croker, the captain’s, engagement party.

“He was already at home. And he had to leave home and the Raiders are very concerned as to why he had to leave home.

Well...the Raiders have taken a very big stick to Josh.

They have stood him down for....one game, and it's the game against the last place Knights because they have the Eels after that.

(I wonder if the raiders honestly expect us not to see through this?)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...t/news-story/d3b2709376fc838e26ab676ca7d26d2e

In a statement the club said a one-match suspension was significant enough given he had already been stood down by the Kangaroos for Friday night’s Test against New Zealand in Canberra.

News Flash.

Footballer in trouble. And for weird unexplainable behaviour.
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8