Josh Starling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rothfool glosses over Matai being illegally forced out of the entire game to spotlight and convict Josh (any still-shot of a split-second thing can be distorted and given sway).

Did the Fool send pics of Burgess ripping Skivi's shoulder from it's socket (for comment?)

Of course not.

And if there was any chance the "eye-gouge" was genuine, Tyrrell would've made a complaint on the spot!

Don't know if the NRL will act (any thing's possible and usually is) but the Burgess disgrace is far more serious.

Good to see the media taking Steve Matai's shoulder being ripped out of it's sockets seriously. What a joke.

Rothfield just when I think you can't sink any lower, you do!

...and of course, the victim went straight to the referee and reported he was eye gouged.

What planet does Rothtool live on ? Imagine submitting this as evidence in court ? He'd be disbarred.

Worry about the incident that caused a player to miss 75 minutes of the game d*£khead and stop making stuff up. Is Tyrell out for 2 or 3 weeks ? No.

Calling Buzz a wanker is to insult wankers.

HoldenV8 said:
Rothtool is nothing more than a talentless hack. I guess he fits right in at the Telecrap doesn't he.

Our Manly bias aside, I seriously wonder how their (Telecrap) sport's editor permits the 'Tool's repetitively jaundiced views mate.

Or is he actually his own boss over there these days?

(I have no idea; haven't bought the Telegraph for years).

RiverEagle said:
Rothfool glosses over Matai being illegally forced out of the entire game to spotlight and convict Josh (any still-shot of a split-second thing can be distorted and given sway).

Did the Fool send pics of Burgess ripping Skivi's shoulder from it's socket (for comment?)

Of course not.

And if there was any chance the "eye-gouge" was genuine, Tyrrell would've made a complaint on the spot!

Don't know if the NRL will act (any thing's possible and usually is) but the Burgess disgrace is far more serious.

You know that because of the manly loading the nrl will act and Josh will get a few weeks, burgess will only a 1-2 weeks max.

I think it was careless of starling to do what he did . Could he be looking at something like this ??

FORMER Dragons halfback Steve Linnane's career was overshadowed by this one unsavoury incident in 1987. It has been said he almost pulled Greg Alexander's eye right out of his head.
Punishment: 20-week suspension.

Starling will need to get the grubbiness from his game for manlys sake .

Imanly said:
I think it was careless of starling to do what he did . Could he be looking at something like this ??

FORMER Dragons halfback Steve Linnane's career was overshadowed by this one unsavoury incident in 1987. It has been said he almost pulled Greg Alexander's eye right out of his head.

Hey Phil,

thought you'd get a Silvertails account eh?

The DT states that Buzz is the 'most feared' commentator.

'Feared' like a vexacious co-worker that misleads, lies, cries wolf and is protected by the boss from any fallout.

It isn't a badge of honour. Most 'respected' would be most normal peoples aim in the public eye.

Hamster Huey said:
The DT states that Buzz is the 'most feared' commentator.

'Feared' like a vexacious co-worker that misleads, lies, cries wolf and is protected by the boss from any fallout.

It isn't a badge of honour. Most 'respected' would be most normal peoples aim in the public eye.

I believe it says "leagues most feared critic"...I agree, what a ridiculous badge of honour that is. They promote him as if he is a school yard bully, and all the kids are scared to get on his bad side because of how scary he is...hahaha grow up.

Snake said:
Imanly said:

Hey Phil,

No . I don't like the bloke as much as anybody here . He's a man with many agendas .

@Imanly News Ltd. have built an empire on half-truths and personal agendas. They are the masters at manipulating things in the media for their own cause.

Its why Rothtool is a perfect fit at the DT.

Imanly said:
Snake said:
Imanly said:

Hey Phil,

No . I don't like the bloke as much as anybody here . He's a man with many agendas .

well did it look to you like Starling almost pulled Tyrell's eye right out of his head? Why would any Manly fan entertain the prospect of a 20 week suspension for one of their own players? you've sensationalised the issue.

WTF is wrong with Tyrrell? If anyone cops an eye gouge in this day and age surely they make a complaint to the ref straight away ala bighting? At the very least you would remember it?

Either Tyrrell is trying to be a tough guy and believes foul play that could easily have blinded him should be left on the field (and therefore he is a moron by denying memory of it) or ... IT JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!

A suspension to appease the dribbling masses if ever I have seen one. Complete joke.

Brookie Brawler said:
WTF is wrong with Tyrrell? If anyone cops an eye gouge in this day and age surely they make a complaint to the ref straight away ala bighting? At the very least you would remember it?

Either Tyrrell is trying to be a tough guy and believes foul play that could easily have blinded him should be left on the field (and therefore he is a moron by denying memory of it) or ... IT JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!

Tyrrell and Starlo are mates (from his time at Redfern).

Tyrrell was being honest (NOTHING in it) and trying to do the right thing by saying so.

From Manly website.

Starling to fight charge

Tue 12th August, 03:36PM

Josh Starling will front the NRL judiciary tomorrow night after pleading not guilty to the Grade 1 Dangerous Contact - unnecessary pressure to the head/neck - charge levelled against him by the Match Review Committee.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/08/12/starling_to_fight_charge.html

Eagleheart said:
From Manly website.

Starling to fight charge

Tue 12th August, 03:36PM

Josh Starling will front the NRL judiciary tomorrow night after pleading not guilty to the Grade 1 Dangerous Contact - unnecessary pressure to the head/neck - charge levelled against him by the Match Review Committee.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/08/12/starling_to_fight_charge.html

Smart decision...early guilty plea would have also give him carry over points going into the finals. He will win this and be free to play on Sunday :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8