Judasiciary Joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just had a look at the Slater incident. It was extremely dodgy. Such a big deal has been made about clamping down on contact with the head and as a result the shoulder charge has been banned. The fact that Slater won't face a suspension for lashing out with his boot and collecting a player in the face is extremely unjust.

The shoulder charge was banned because of the CHANCE that head contact could be made. If Slater sticks his boot out like that every time he jumps then there is a CHANCE he could strike somebody in the face. The NRL are doing a good job of keeping double standards in this instance.

Klemmer could have timed his run better and if he had than he would have been able to bury Slater 6 feet under.

mickqld said:
That'll do me. Richie 4 weeks for a shoulder charge/ accidental head clash while Sandow, Slater and others barely attract a f**king penalty.
Kite 1 week for unnecessary head pressure when all I ever see when i watch a Storm game is their f**king protected species players laying on and crushing peoples heads and necks. This is just outright blatant f**king bias bulls**t. Nothing has changed with these judasiciary c**k suckers.

You are on fire Mick!!!

According to the SMH he hasn't been charged with a shoulder charge either: "Fa'aoso, as expected, was not hit with the new charge of 'shoulder charge', given contact was made with his head rather than his shoulder. But the match review panel have clearly attempted to make an example out of Fa'aoso."

Just watched the 1st half replay as I could not remember Kitey doing anything wrong.

9:07 he tackles Myles and no one, including the commentators have anything to say. Apparently that is the tackle that he was charged for:huh:

15:26 Myles spears Kites head into the ground and the commentators remark that the only part of Kite in the air are his legs:mad:
No penalty, no MRC charge.

31:00 Kelly and Idris crusher tackle Matai who gets up swinging.
No penalty, no MRC charge.

Glad that Fa'awsome's charge is Dangerous Contact as he was NOT leading with his head, therefore no intent etc.

The whiplash was the same that Choc suffered in the Suncorp game last year, from a late tackle, no penalty, no MRC charge.

Over to you Silks:cool:

Rothfield,s at it again,but no mention of his sharkies player Ross,who also made contact to the head of a player,also putting that player out of the game,no difference to me,he made contact with a players head,same result.Cant the club take any action against this grub,Rothfield

Anyone heard whether they're fitting the charge? I thought the decision had to be made by 12pm today.

Lord Eagleton said:
I am appalled and outraged. Sandow intentionally shoulder charged many times during their game. How's this fair?

With those short arms and stocky body, the bloke is always going to resemble a T-Rex in his tackling technique.

That's not a bad plan, if it can be downgraded to a 1, he'd play Thursday night.

Sadly, I think the NRL will want to make an example of him (and it's not just because he was a Manly player, whoever was first to put one of these on and go on report was always going ot cop it).

So I expect him to lose it and be out for a month.

Anything less is a bonus

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6