Judiciary live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 weeks is a fair result. He was guilty, and if he got less the anti-manly crowd and the papers would be going ballistic!

If he got more then fans and the Eagles would be going ballistic instead.

3 matches was always on the cards after Blair's decision last night. I think we can't complain given the nature of the charge, 3 matches seems fair for what was essentially a pretty stupid thing to do. Let's just hope we can get to teh GF without him as he would be a great trump card for the big one.

If we make the GF we will win it.

With Glenn and Darcy to return for that game.. will be a HUGE boost.

Hard part is getting there.

Yeah, looks like the NRL stuffed it up again. Don't know the difference between weeks and games?

Brissie Kid said:
After Manly get to the grand final will be a tough call to make room for Glenn & Darcy.

very true...we'll get there first and let Desmond sort that one.:-/

wombatgc said:
Brissie Kid said:
After Manly get to the grand final will be a tough call to make room for Glenn & Darcy.

very true...we'll get there first and let Desmond sort that one.:-/

It's a problem I'm sure he'd love to have if he is in a position to pick a team for the GF.

I dont think its a tough decision. Glenn has been there for.. what 20 rounds or so this season? He deserves the shirt... Maybe not so much Darcy.. but i would still put him in for his mungrel... Mauro or whoever else gets picked must be in outstanding form.

So if we lose the first round of semi's.. we play an additional game and get him back early.. so positives if we lose first up too.

KaZa said:
I dont think its a tough decision. Glenn has been there for.. what 20 rounds or so this season? He deserves the shirt... Maybe not so much Darcy.. but i would still put him in for his mungrel... Mauro or whoever else gets picked must be in outstanding form.

So if we lose the first round of semi's.. we play an additional game and get him back early.. so positives if we lose first up too.

Hmmm was thinking of that but who would we play in week 2? Thats like having 2 weeks away perhaps in NZ and Brisbane instead of a SFS double up plus the week off a few players are dying for

KaZa said:

Not tough to bring them back in but tough to drop the guy who played his guts out in the semi. You think the two guys who are in the mix are Robinson and Mauro.

I wonder what Des does with the with team for Sunday now? I hope he still leaves Buhrer at 6, eventhough I think he'll be lock next week when Foran returns he's probably dying for a crack at Locky.

We will probably have injuries along the way too.

*Insert Cliche*

We just take it one game at a time.

Newcastle_Scotty said:
3 weeks is a fair result. He was guilty, and if he got less the anti-manly crowd and the papers would be going ballistic!

3 weeks, 30 weeks, 300 weeks. Doesn't matter. Nothing soothes the sorry, tortured souls of the anti-manly crowd.

Nothing to do with us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7