• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan should be trying to convince Hopium to be a jurer, although im not sure she would have the time im sure she would have the bias.

PS theres no chance of that jurer being hung ;)

I am shattered, why would Matabele not want my support? He clearly is concerned that I cannot be relied upon to give credence to his, at times flawed rhetoric.

Must be the price of being a Rocker on a Silvertails forum, or was it that Matabele didn't want to be judged by an Eagle Rocker?

bit of both pete :D

I will accept CW even with his pre-disposition.

I also Call Duff to the jury!

I will respectfully decline my nomination. It is clear that the nomination was only made after undue influence and I would feel that my judgements would be seen as prejudiced against Matabele (actually they would have been) and on that basis I do not see that I can be relied upon to administer an unbiased verdict.

(please include here emoticon for whatever tongue firmly in cheek is)

I had not thought of Pete actually. I would welcome him to the jury as he is not afraid to cut through any BS which might be a very good thing in this process.

However, given that I have recently taken punitive action against Duff, I'm not sure he would be able to disentangle the personal from the debate.

However, in the interests of stacking the jury Dan's way I nominate Hopium and Fluffy.

And Byso.

Confirmed:

Manly Backer
Canteen Worker

Nomination agreed - person yet to confirm:

Ryan
PJ
Clontaago
Corso Pete

Nominated by one party - not yet mutually agreed:

Byso
Hopium
Fluffy
Duff

I also nominate Fro as he has been an integral part of this debate from the beginning.

He seems intelligent enough to me to be able to be swayed by Dan's arguments should I be shot down in flames.

To throw my 2 cents worth, to be honest my head would be spinning trying to shift though what is written. I would need to break into the Wallabies Coffs harbour training camp to steal all the No-does they have :)

But I will be willing to pass the occasional judgement :)

I would suggest

MB, PJ, Corso and Hopium.

Not CW because we know he's a bible basher and he would mark down Dan for poor spelling :)

Hopium would be great, just for entertainment reasons and looks like she has the mental stamina to read all sorts of boring shyte (She has read every Labor party dribble and all the tax laws):)

I think corso is a special, impartial and is good at shifting though the crap :)

cant see Dan agreeing to me given my stated position on the issue................oh and My poll :)

Yeah I'll do it- I'm yet to be convinced either way so it should be interesting...
Do I get time off work for this???

I am more interested in getting people in the jury without children. You will notice a correlation between those who hae children and those who already believe!

Confirmed:

Manly Backer
Canteen Worker
PJ

Nomination agreed - person yet to confirm:

Ryan
Clontaago
Corso Pete

Nominated by one party - not yet mutually agreed:

Hopium (To be agreed by Dan)
Fluffy (To be agreed by Dan)
Fro (To be agreed by Dan)

Declined:

Duff
Byso

I am more interested in getting people in the jury without children. You will notice a correlation between those who hae children and those who already believe!

I dont have kids Dan.............well as far as I know anyway

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4