just a coincidence?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
against the tits we were on fire-then the ref left the field injured,
look what happened.
against the panfers we were looking good-then the ref gets injured,
the rest is history.
i can't explain/try to make up an excuse for the other losses though

biggest turning points were when Winterstein dummied to tom who would of scored under the posts to go up 28-6 when we were on fire. I reckon we go on with it from there. Also when cherry and kelly missed scoring within millimetres, then very next set Titans score.

Another was our disallowed try in second half to Lane, very next set they score a soft try. Our heads dropped after that, knowing the game should of been won by that point. Should of been up by 30

biggest turning points were when Winterstein dummied to tom who would of scored under the posts to go up 28-6 when we were on fire. I reckon we go on with it from there. Also when cherry and kelly missed scoring within millimetres, then very next set Titans score.

Another was our disallowed try in second half to Lane, very next set they score a soft try. Our heads dropped after that, knowing the game should of been won by that point. Should of been up by 30

Agree.

If that lump Winterstein is in our 17 next week, then I'll wave the white flag before kick off.

I'd rather a 3 man bench than that hack.

Agree.

If that lump Winterstein is in our 17 next week, then I'll wave the white flag before kick off.

History suggests TB will name the same squad next week. I had a little confidence against the Titans and for 30 mins was a believer that maybe we had a strong finish to the season in us.

One thing is as clear as day and that is when Marty and AFB come off we have zero go fwd. Tanginoa runs hard but doesn't have the same punch. Our bench is such a step down and it's very noticeable.

The change of refs did bring about a change in momentum with regards to the Tits getting a few more penalties than us. But that doesn't excuse the missed tackles, the bombed tries (about 4 or 5 from memory) and the general lack of effort in the second half from all but maybe 3 or 4 players (Turbos, Thommo and DCE).

We score even just 2 of those tries we bombed and the result would have been different, most likely a win for Manly, especially the try Winterstein killed when he didn't pass to an unmarked Tom on his inside late in the first half that would have given us a 28-6 lead at that point.

I think its as simple as when a game gets tough and the opposition aims up - this side does not have the mental strength to go with them.

Agree.

some one here loves him enough to vote for him on MVP everytime he plays ...... oops my mummy told me not to play with trolls

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8