Just a little Motivator (Spine Tingling Stuff)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Every time I watch it I do a fist pump like I was watching it for the first time haha

LOL, so do I. I had Beaver for last try scorer that day, so I was carrying on like a lunatic when he touched down, because I thought I'd done my dough when he was benched and wouldn't be back. When he pulled the head gear out of the bag and went to the sideline, I was thinking "surely not, it couldn't happen".

Then Belly scores a couple of minutes later and I'm jumping out of my chair throwing them 10 to the dozen like Laurie Nicholls, and my mate's like "you've just done your last try scorer winnings". I said, who cares looking at the effin score, GO MANLY, followed by a few expletives intermixed with Melbourne, Slater, Inglis etc. Beating the all time Grand Final winning margin was even better. I had St George mates texting me and thanking me for wiping them from the record books. LOL.

[One point that needs to be made about Gus's commentary is that Steve Waugh didn't score a century in his last test at the SCG. He got 80 against the Indians. He was well on the way, but got caught slog sweeping at deep midwicket. So in that respect Beaver out did him.]

bones said:
It's hard to believe it's four years ago already. It's feels weird thinking Manly has already won another premiership since. Its almost hard to imagine how f**king awesome back to back would feel.

You are right i will deadset lose my **** if we go b2b. The coachride back to the leagues club will be more noisy then last year, that's for sure.

I have been supporting this side for a LONG LONG time, and still get shivers up my spine when I see that...I can never (ever) get enough of it...must have watched it about a 1000 times, and still have a tear in my eye when I watch. What a fairytale ending to a stellar career!!

And did you see those great passes from Snake, ?? Tries galore.
. . . and what about that shot of the crowd going off when Kitey scores under the sticks !!

What a day. What a win. I've got a good feeling about 2nite, wind or no wind.

You'll see me there today in my 40-0 Tee Shirt !! 109 Row 10

Garts said:
Watching that gives me a fat one everytime.

What seats are you in tonight Garts? A warning needs to be posted for anyone nearby to watch out!

EagleFromMay1967 said:
And did you see those great passes from Snake, ?? Tries galore.
. . . and what about that shot of the crowd going off when Kitey scores under the sticks !!

When I watch the replay that gives me tingles as much as Beaver's try.

That will never get old

Just watched the match highlights again - how good was Brett's flick to bell for the last one?

I was up that end...best memories....ever

check out the classic cover tackle at 3:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NunA0xsRUZ4&feature=related
in fact watch it all.
beaver showing some of his skills learnt from all those years playing with cliffy

Onya Beaver! It's like watching it for the first time, every time.

I also have an mp3 file that is several minutes long of all the highlights from that GF produced by the ABC. Every now and then I slip the headphones on, shut my eyes, and listen. Spine tingling stuff that puts a bounce in my step every time.

What a great day to be a Manly supporter that was. Such a deserving bloke to end his Nrl career that way. Hopefully we'll send off a few more Ses Eagle legends in that manner over the next few years.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6