Just Farkin wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another thought.........

If our backline is so piss poor, how come we've got the 4th best attack in the comp

Chooks last night showed that the weekend before took a lot out and we have won every game we have showed up for this year, 24 - 6 last time against the queens

Realistically I can't see us winning. The best thing going for us though is that everyone will be expecting the Dragqueens to win and they will be bruised from an intense game against the Rorters. Football is a funny game but anyone putting good money on the Sea Eagles needs their head read. I can't even tip Manly this game. (I must not be a true supporter!!)

We play best as underdogs. Everyone writing us off just gives me even more confidence that we will ambush the queens.

I cant see us losing to saints,we have enough top level players in with the perfect strategy,we have theyre number,bet manly 13+ and youll make a motza

Shane link said:
I cant see us losing to saints,we have enough top level players in with the perfect strategy,we have theyre number,bet manly 13+ and youll make a motza
lol shane i`d be happy with a 1 point win  let alone by 13+  ;) like your optimism..

jjai link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=184634.msg284355#msg284355 date=1281774138]
lol shane i`d be happy with a 1 point win  let alone by 13+  ;) like your optimism..
[/quote]

I think if we do win it will be by 13+ This will not be a close game either way!!

MB

I Hhope we win by 50 to.at full strength id give us a hope.with this side i think it is nigh on impossible unless something has changed at our club re attitude in the last week.

susan link said:
MB

I Hhope we win by 50 to.at full strength id give us a hope.with this side i think it is nigh on impossible unless something has changed at our club re attitude in the last week.

If the Sharks can beat the Roosters then we can beat the Dragons with our understrength team. Keep up the negativity its always a good sign when we are underdogs :)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4