K-hUNT cocacola saga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan do you know any women to worship, you know like the ones that might need tampons and stuff? Cause that's like icky right? There's none of those girls in ZOO magazine that do that.

But I'm probably drunk on bongs and rum and stuff hey little fella?

Ryan do you know any women to worship, you know like the ones that might need tampons and stuff? Cause that's like icky right? There's none of those girls in ZOO magazine that do that.

Not sure where that's coming from or what you hope to achieve, but sure, why not......i think.

Your certainly right on that last paragraph though...the first sign of recovery is admission, so kudos on that first step "big fella".

Please remember to drink your bongs responsibly. :)

Not really - brushed under the rah rah table. The scandal here is how little of a scandal it is

Player admits to day long coke binges...never tests positive..

Imagine if this was a NRL player
Considering this happened when he was a contracted AFL player I would say it is the AFL not Union that should get the reputational damage on this one. No other sport covers up players behaving badly better than the AFL.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
12.5 gms used in a 2 month binge.Wtf - sounds like school girls...
Hardly Scarface material..

Last edited:
What a joke the afl is in regards to drugs, the policy of not disclosing the first two recreational drug offences, essendon and k hunt are making them a bigger joke than leauge, who are ignoring the fact that NRL players are on charges.

Yeah true... I actually doubt it's Myles... But you watch the headlines if so: "Manly bound Nate Myles..."

I've heard that's a big reason why he wanted out from the GC, wasn't into that

Obviously hasn't read Footy Trips 101 -

Rule 1 - What happens on tour, stays on tour
Rule 2 - Leave your camera/phones at the door - everyone!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6