Kayo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you with Telstra because you get access to all live games for free through the NRL pass if you are
NRL pass cant be shown on a TV and is not full HD. It would be better to have a streaming service like Kayo, much like the NFL do

I couldn't justify the cost of Foxtel when I'd only use it for sport and the wife and kids might watch a few movies or tv series. I've gone with Kayo for sport and Netflix for everything else. Watch what you want, when you want and works out cheaper.

I've got a new generation Samsung TV - whihc was driving me NUTS as I couldn't get Kayo or Foxtel Now/Go on it (I don't believe in set top boxes..... hate them).
Recently they released the new Foxtekl Go and KAYO apps on Samsung TV - so now I have Foxtel on the TV app (which is awesome) and I also get it on four other devices. Admittedly, we have really good NBN here in Fiztroy North, and my wife is an AFL addict too - so we needed something. Plus now she gets some bonus shows lifke Lifestyle and Drama stuff as part of the base package, so she loves it and doesn't question the cost.
Don't think my comment helps you, but hey ho.

Kayo is only available on Samsung tv's 2018 year model on at this stage apparently. Mine is 2017. I just hooked up my old Telstra Tv and its on there.

Are you with Telstra because you get access to all live games for free through the NRL pass if you are

Yeah as Dan said you cant cast it onto a tv from your phone or tablet.

I couldn't justify the cost of Foxtel when I'd only use it for sport and the wife and kids might watch a few movies or tv series. I've gone with Kayo for sport and Netflix for everything else. Watch what you want, when you want and works out cheaper.

Ive done exactly the same mate.

If you keep an eye out you can often get the kayo gift cards on a small discount, or if you have velocity points sitting around you don't use, you can get vouchers with those. Telstra Plus members i think can claim a free month too.
I'm sure there will be some couple of months free deals as the season gets closer.

Ditto

Anyone who wants to try out Kayo for 3 months for free should see here. And you should be able to sign up again with a different account after the 3 months deal ends. I used this deal last year and plan on signing up again just before the NRL season starts this year.

Anyone who wants to try out Kayo for 3 months for free should see here. And you should be able to sign up again with a different account after the 3 months deal ends. I used this deal last year and plan on signing up again just before the NRL season starts this year.
I tried to get the 3 free months by joining BetEasy and got a message that I wasn't eligible as I was already a Kayo subscriber. I cancelled my subscription and rejoined using a different bank account and got the 3 months free.

Thanks for this, I'll sign up next week for the 9s :)

I can get to all the Brookie games and 9now.com.au livestreams all the Chnl 9 games plus with a few ads you can watch the full replay in HD for free.
Just need to sign up for free on a Phone/device and type in an activation code on it to watch on TV

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8