Kelepi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I once benched 115kg... thought that was pretty good at the time! Fades in comparison to modern footy players though, that’s for sure. NRL players usually use a three-rep max as their gauge on strength lifts, in my understanding @Top End Eagle. I’d guess the 260kg squat was a one- rep max though...

Okay. I have done a three rep 150 bench press as a twenty year old but didn't think that was impressive. My arms are bigger now as an almost forty year old with four kids. There's something to the static flex holding a baby. My guns are phenomenal and in total contrast to the beer belly/(as I tell my wife) baby balancer.

He is the same height as Paul Gallen and Gallon had success playing prop at SOO level . Front row is about power play and for mine Kelepi has proven to be a powerhouse . I watched him in the trial game against the Sharks and Kelepi molested them in front of their home crowd. He absolutely screwed the Sharks pack . He was very dominant .
‘Molested’ lol

I remember watching his first few games for the Eels when he burst onto the scene and he looked sensational, real mystery why he ended up in the wilderness for a few years but quietly confident he will carve up this season

I once benched 115kg... thought that was pretty good at the time! Fades in comparison to modern footy players though, that’s for sure. NRL players usually use a three-rep max as their gauge on strength lifts, in my understanding @Top End Eagle. I’d guess the 260kg squat was a one- rep max though...
Benching more than your own weight is a good...... Benchmark.

Okay. I have done a three rep 150 bench press as a twenty year old but didn't think that was impressive. My arms are bigger now as an almost forty year old with four kids. There's something to the static flex holding a baby. My guns are phenomenal and in total contrast to the beer belly/(as I tell my wife) baby balancer.
Yeah, it’s kind of sad though isn’t it - I’m fitter and stronger than I was back then, apart from benching - but the fat and encroaching body hair just doesn’t paint the same picture does it!

Is there anyone on this site who would like to put their hand up and admit that they thought that Kelepi would be nothing more than a depth signing for ISP in 2017(when he first signed) and then put down his efforts in his first effort in round 22 last year and then claim that he was a dumb footballer and be nothing more than a hillbilly with no intelligence and a lack of ability to offload....Fxxk them big T and play like there is no tomorrow......

Last edited:
He has been in an out of my SC team more times then I can count. Physically I didn't realise how big and strong he is. Glad he is in the team over Sipley and hope he nails down a bench spot through solid performance

If you ever get points for lifting really heavy things then we will be premiers.

All sarcasm aside I actually think Tangles will go really good for us this year off the bench. I can see him being a Taumololo style of player - real bowling ball metre eater

That is more for post footy when they can be Governor of Calaifornia.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10