Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor really poor is the only way to describe that effort poor in defence and only 56 running metres in 69 minutes on the field has to be dropped to the bench for next week

I agree that it wasn't good enough but who can he be replaced with?

Karl Lawton looks like he will be out injured for some time, unfortunately.
Ben Trbojevic is injured
Sipley, Keppie, Bullemor and Woods... they are not edge forwards.

Which leaves Ben Condon, I haven't seen enough of him to know if he's an edge forward.

Ben Trbojevic is injured

Which leaves Ben Condon, I haven't seen enough of him to know if he's an edge forward.
Josh Stucky is worth a shot. He's been outstanding in the last few games hes played with BWSE

Ben Trbojevic is injured

Condon does not stand out in the Blacktown games...

Ben Trbojevic is injured

I guess that’s the issue isn’t it, there really isn’t a stand out replacement but Kelma isn’t going to improve unless Seibs takes action I’d drop him to bench and take a punt of either Samuela Fainu or Condon who played most of his NRL games with the cowboys in the second row.. not ideal but Kelma can’t dish that up 56 running meters as a edge forward is ****house he definitely wasn’t putting his hand up to help out yesterday bloody turn style in defence

All we need is an edge forward on his side who can defend.

We have plenty of strike with Dce, turbo, Saab haumole. We jus need a no frills backrower who can run a line and defend. Kelma is an absolute liability and gives away two more more tries every game.
We really need to ride out DCE's tenure and let him go. As long as he's captain of the ship, the mediocrity will only continue. Either that or make Jake the captain to bring some more perspective into the performances.

As Ive said elsewhere , yesterdays loss couldn’t be attributed to the forwards ( although they made a few mistakes).

Just look at where most of the try’s were scored ( apart from the one up the middle).

As Ive said elsewhere , yesterdays loss couldn’t be attributed to the forwards ( although they made a few mistakes).

Just look at where most of the try’s were scored ( apart from the one up the middle).
No no no no mark it's 90% on the forwards they are softc@kc's except Jake and croker. This pelicans attempt (if you can call it that) on edwards that left to the first try was under 8s stuff. He needs to rack off back to concord and never return. He is a pussy

You have to wonder why we signed Tuilagi when we had lots of forwards like Fifita, Fainu and others. We should of been going after an established centre.

I saw it differently - we lost the middle (tonnes of offloads), which allowed them to run rampant down the flanks. Line speed was horrible, and we didn't make contact with our hits.

Oh man, it still hurts thinking about that game. I think I will just have to flush the proverbial and move on..

I saw it differently - we lost the middle (tonnes of offloads), which allowed them to run rampant down the flanks. Line speed was horrible, and we didn't make contact with our hits.

Oh man, it still hurts thinking about that game. I think I will just have to flush the proverbial and move on..
I could tell within the first 5 minutes of the game that we were in trouble our middles where just letting the panthers roll forward with offloads and quick play the balls which had our outside backs just back peddling and we weren’t working hard from the inside it was a super lazy performance.. things will need to improve massively against the storm or we will be staring down the same barrel, I don’t think we need mass changes but I think some of the poorer guys need a wake up call that they can’t dish that **** out

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6