Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brandy was led on by Voss last week. He slipped into the gibberer category. He has some work to do to regain my respect…
I myself was disappointed with Brandy last week, his contributions to the commentary were out of character from what I've become accustomed to, I don't know whether he was prompted to offer the moron Voss support in his constant death riding and ridicule of Manly, it really surprised me but if it's the beginning of change of character then I'll have to think about getting rid of Kayo and listening to the games on ABC radio, there's no one else on either Kayo or nine that I can stand, everyone is either a complete gibberer or they think it's comedy central, I watched a superleague game last weekend and was really surprised at the informative commentary, it made our clowns sound like imbeciles

The three of them (Sloth, Hoops and Kunt) are so drunk on themselves it's not funny. They're talking footy ffs, it's not like they're debating a cure for cancer...calm the **** down.
Or as my Mrs calls it "the old men arguing show" Kent's long pauses are hysterical, you can almost see his brain trying to work out if he's contradicting himself but then has to say something because of the embarrassing silence

OK, theres not much on TV these days. Is there any of you that also questions their integrity when you tune in to these slappers ? God knows , i do !

Everything this guy says is contradictory. He contradicts himself within the same sentence and then argues himself stupid trying to prove he is right. He speaks way too loud and aggressive and just refuses to believe his opinion is wrong. I had to turn the tv off tonight!! What a dribbler!
He is such an angry man. It doesn’t matter what the topic is, he fires up. He would argue with himself in the mirror.

Almost to the point of the show being unwatchable. NRL180, I can only get thru half of it. Kent is an absolute idiot. If he knows so much he should be a coach and head of the NRL at the same time. Hooper is an out and out f#ckwit.. Talks more sh1t than Slothfield and Weidler put together. Really second rate viewing now that Ikin has left.

Everything this guy says is contradictory. He contradicts himself within the same sentence and then argues himself stupid trying to prove he is right. He speaks way too loud and aggressive and just refuses to believe his opinion is wrong. I had to turn the tv off tonight!! What a dribbler!
Simple answer Is YES

Haven't watched that show in years. Most of the time it seemed like there wasn't actually enough solid and informative NRL content to talk about on live TV for 3 hours every week, without pointless speculation, rumours and arguments.

It seems like most of the arguments they have (ever notice how they always have two people on polar opposite sides of any argument?) are deliberate, so that they can:
a) Try and generate more viewer interest for the program;
b) Fill in 3 hours of live TV every week;
c) Possibly use that content in the following days in print media or elsewhere (to keep the wheel turning...)

And yet, people here are still watching and talking about the show, so what does that say?
Yes the arguments are obviously staged and the shouting is their simpleton's attempt to make the 'controversy of the day' appear important.
I'll be amazed if the format is not completely changed next year, or even canned and replaced with something slightly less insulting to the intelligence of footy fans.
(and insulting the intelligence of footy fans takes quite a lot of doing!)(Silvertails excepted of course) (in the main) ;)

The three of them (Sloth, Hoops and Kunt) are so drunk on themselves it's not funny. They're talking footy ffs, it's not like they're debating a cure for cancer...calm the **** down.
That’s right they are not saving lives

None of their opinions bother me at all. Sure, Kent can be angry but two things: 1) That is the role he has been asked to play. He was calm and measured on the Matty Johns Podcast, so that tells me that he is doing what the producers tell him to do. 2) It's not as if our debates on footy here don't get heated.

So don't blame the guys on NRL360 - blame the producers. In other words, don't hate the player, hate the game.

GIF by Demic

OK, I just really like this gif and so was looking for an excuse to use it...

None of their opinions bother me at all. Sure, Kent can be angry but two things: 1) That is the role he has been asked to play. He was calm and measured on the Matty Johns Podcast, so that tells me that he is doing what the producers tell him to do. 2) It's not as if our debates on footy here don't get heated.

So don't blame the guys on NRL360 - blame the producers. In other words, don't hate the player, hate the game.

GIF by Demic

OK, I just really like this gif and so was looking for an excuse to use it...
The like is for the Gif not the comment ha ha ;)

Right or wrong ... I love Kenty ... All hail Kenty ... he suffers numbnuts poorly, and is developing a tic having to sit at the same panel with Buzzdrool without the license to punch his lights out ... also in the glory days of GreenTurd, he was the first and loudest to call the prick out ... All hail Kenty ..

Wouldn’t waste 60 minutes of any day watching that tripe , have it up years ago.
Cue dream sequence music.....turn the TV to Ch7 and listen to the Moose, Clarko, Ferris and Noel Kelly.
They were the days.

I actually won a pair of KT26's from that show, first thing I'd ever won.
As a 16yo apprentice to rock up to work in the coolest shoes of the day was something I'll never forget.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8