Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
speaking of contradiction I had an antivaxxer raging at me yesterday using the term

"Don't get vaccinated and risk death, when there is a 99% survival rate for Covid"

I pointed out that the rate of death from the AZ vaccine is 0.0005% based on actual numbers so their statement is actually

Why risk 0.0005% chance of death from the vaccine when you can risk 1% chance of death getting covid and thus contradictory and kind of an stupid argument

..........and lets see whose triggered

Last edited:
I've occasionally caught Bunji and James Graham providing comments on Fox and I've been impressed by both.
Strange but true.
I'm sure Bunji will get into TV permanently once he finishes playing and he also has the intelligence and insight to become a NRL coach.

speaking of contradiction I had an antivaxxer raging at me yesterday using the term

"Don't get vaccinated and risk death, when there is a 99% survival rate for Covid"

I pointed out that the rate of death from the AZ vaccine is 0.0005% based on actual numbers so their statement is actually

Why risk 0.0005% chance of death from the vaccine when you can risk 1% chance of death getting covid and thus contradictory and kind of an stupid argument

The latest scam in QLD is Anti Vaxxers booking spots to get vaccinated and then not turning up ( meaning the vaccine may go to waste ).

Head of the QLD AMA statement this morning.

Look , I get if you don’t want it , your call , but stopping people who do is a very low act !!

Right or wrong ... I love Kenty ... All hail Kenty ... he suffers numbnuts poorly, and is developing a tic having to sit at the same panel with Buzzdrool without the license to punch his lights out ... also in the glory days of GreenTurd, he was the first and loudest to call the prick out ... All hail Kenty ..
I’ll give you that , he did constantly attack Greenslime

Since Ben Ikin has gone the show has gone down hill.
I like Kent but he goes a bit rogue like he did tonight and Vonny can’t reign him in.
I can’t stand Hooper, he tells everything like only he knows because he was there!
Hooper makes Rothfool look like a genius ... Karnt is just a clown or angry ant

The latest scam in QLD is Anti Vaxxers booking spots to get vaccinated and then not turning up ( meaning the vaccine may go to waste ).

Head of the QLD AMA statement this morning.

Look , I get if you don’t want it , your call , but stopping people who do is a very low act !!
What about this guy Sebastion... or is it Guy Sebastion ... anyway, he claims he doesn't want to influence anyone into getting vaccinated yet he doesn't have a problem promoting chocolates to kids!
Happy Clapper Dribbler.

I've had at least 2 unsolicited texts from Craig Kelly peddling some anti-vax bs, apparently Clive Palmer is pouring millions into his campaign.

You shut the "anti-vaxxer" thread down in the general section a few weeks back, making a VERY stern post how there is no place for this kind of discussion on Silvertails. Yet here you are - contradiction indeed.

I wonder how long it might be until this post is deemed to be hate speech. I guess I was triggered.

What about this guy Sebastion... or is it Guy Sebastion ... anyway, he claims he doesn't want to influence anyone into getting vaccinated yet he doesn't have a problem promoting chocolates to kids!
Happy Clapper Dribbler.
Yet, he no longer identifies as a happy-clapper. Facts, as an ex-journo you should always check the facts.

You shut the "anti-vaxxer" thread down in the general section a few weeks back, making a VERY stern post how there is no place for this kind of discussion on Silvertails. Yet here you are - contradiction indeed.

I wonder how long it might be until this post is deemed to be hate speech. I guess I was triggered.
No you misunderstood why I shut it down. I shut it down because there was a lot of Antivax propaganda. I am very much not an antivaxxer and find their ideas and beliefs dangerous, stupid and misinformed. Happy to have provax content

@:DYes
No further dribbling required..

Then again some more dribble

I do find two things amusing though

1) asking if Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV and the answers are bordering dribble length.

2) Complain about the show and need for change but still watch it. @:D

Yeah the show has gone to pot since Ikin left. I don't mind Kent but he is an angry little ant and has nobody to reign him in. Yvonne is competent but doesn't bring much at all, far too safe and too Vanilla.

With Manly going so well they aren't hatchet-ing us lately at all..... bit of a love fest.

Show has lost its edge.
My wife (who doesn't watch NRL) said Vonny has turned it into a chat show.

No you misunderstood why I shut it down. I shut it down because there was a lot of Antivax propaganda. I am very much not an antivaxxer and find their ideas and beliefs dangerous, stupid and misinformed. Happy to have provax content
But you make a post that comes across as desperate in it's attempt to get a reaction out of others. Then you communicate that no alternate narrative is permitted. Mmmm... A little narcissistic perhaps? Your convictions would be better served by just not stirring the pot, Kim Jong Dan. There hasn't been any anti-vaccine sentiment on here for weeks.

But you make a post that comes across as desperate in it's attempt to get a reaction out of others. Then you communicate that no alternate narrative is permitted. Mmmm... A little narcissistic perhaps? Your convictions would be better served by just not stirring the pot, Kim Jong Dan. There hasn't been any anti-vaccine sentiment on here for weeks.
Super interesting , I was too busy staring into a pool to really pay much attention though

@:DYes
No further dribbling required..

Then again some more dribble

I do find two things amusing though

1) asking if Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV and the answers are bordering dribble length.

2) Complain about the show and need for change but still watch it. @:D
Hmmm this thread contains a lot of dribble. Wondering if dribbling is a recognised side effect of being fully vaccinated? That could explain a lot. @:cool: Asking for a friend. ;)

And now its over to Kent with the weather. "Showers of dribble are predicted with spits of rain continuing for the whole episode. Its recommended that you watch us wearing wet weather gear at all times"

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8