Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Half cocked? Lucky there is a pretty efficient search function

See here

Or here

Where all I said was that I wanted him to be treated in a way that he had not treated players or others.

I am guessing this has gone past amusing for anyone who has read on and we would both be better served just leaving it alone (unless you feel different if so feel free to fire back)
Good for you, I personally never wish Ill will upon anyone, probably makes me a better person than you but I couldn't be bothered highlighting this more than this reply and my previous missives have. I'm not desperate to signal how compassionate and understanding I am, an I realise feathered friend part of that comes with your role as a moderator on this unbelievably fantastic, and easy to use and generally convivial site, but then you wonder about the motives for applying/volunteering for the position. Just go back to being one of my favourite posters and check your hypocrisy and hubris at the sign on page, or relinquish all the good work you've accrued by being knowledgeable, respectful and considerate, via the representation up until this point.

It's a weird thread when ppl get offended you have a different opinion than they do.
I mean, Kent sprays garbage.
If you think he is good, accurate and does a great job, I say fair enough as that's your opinion.
He speaks his own truth, which I wont deny, but its generally his own agenda and stuff I personally disagree with 80% of the time., though can easily convince many watching the show.
Good perspective point of views feathered friend
The key words from your post are that we All speak our own truths and we All have our own agenda

In Conclusion ....
We are all a bunch of froot loops is a cereal bowl
1708383509455.png

Amusing watching someone preach about hypocrisy when the bloke they are proclaiming as the great hope is one of the biggest hypocrites in the game

I'll give Kent this, he's highly entertaining to watch and listen to. Will be interesting to see if he's maintained the rage or maybe a bit contrary now.

Amusing watching someone preach about hypocrisy when the bloke they are proclaiming as the great hope is one of the biggest hypocrites in the game
I appreciate your high moral standings that you display on our forum

But we all fall short from the high principle pedestal as we are all Humans with faults and weaknesses and we have all been prone to Hypocrisy at one point or another

We are all Hypos and Hypos lives matter as well
1708386877163.png

Would seem a shame if Kent does come in for Talis .
Kent offers nowhere near the better perspective and insights that usually comes natural with Talis ., especially from a player "s perspective
Just too much personal agendas and prejudices on a regular basis with Kent with that annoying sense of self righteousness
Anyway not a regular watcher in certain times of the season so not fazed that much whatever panel makeup

Would seem a shame if Kent does come in for Talis .
Kent offers nowhere near the better perspective and insights that usually comes natural with Talis ., especially from a player "s perspective
Just too much personal agendas and prejudices on a regular basis with Kent with that annoying sense of self righteousness
Anyway not a regular watcher in certain times of the season so not fazed that much whatever panel makeup

I'd"assume", always a bad word, that Kent has his contract and Gordie would only be on a temporary sort of contract while it all played out.

I'd"assume", always a bad word, that Kent has his contract and Gordie would only be on a temporary sort of contract while it all played out.
Really would not know the technical side with having or opting in and out of contracts or media contracts in particular
probably the same with Kent "s arrangements with the newspapers and he is just not a R L journalist

Good perspective point of views feathered friend
The key words from your post are that we All speak our own truths and we All have our own agenda

In Conclusion ....
We are all a bunch of froot loops is a cereal bowl
View attachment 26040
At least we bring a good variety of flavours there Bozo....I like a few fruit loops myself now and then @:p

Good for you, I personally never wish Ill will upon anyone, probably makes me a better person than you
Strange choice of target for a bit of personal baiting/trolling, anyway good luck trying to get a rise out of @lsz
As for better person, yes, a great idea. Some must be better than others (as people). I wonder who is the best person in the world. Someone must be, after all! You yourself might be a genuine contender (especially if you are judging it) @:D

an I realise feathered friend part of that comes with your role as a moderator on this unbelievably fantastic, and easy to use and generally convivial site, but then you wonder about the motives for applying/volunteering for the position.
By the way and fyi, that position is by invitation only! And I can assure you it's mostly a thankless task that can make it much harder to actually enjoy all the fun aspects of Silvertails such as just being a regular poster. Accepting the invitation is putting duty and community service ahead of fun. The tremendous status (and massive remuneration)(jokes) accorded to mods barely compensates for those drawbacks!!!

I always admired on the forum for your ability to see reason and call for cordial and common interest. But you did always get a bit 'holier than thou' about it which I think most of us passed over because we respected what you contributed.

Good for you, I personally never wish Ill will upon anyone, probably makes me a better person than you but I couldn't be bothered highlighting this more than this reply and my previous missives have.... Just go back to being one of my favourite posters and check your hypocrisy and hubris at the sign on page,

Look that was sarcasm, it's hard to discern in the written form. And I've gone off a bit and I apologise to @lsz. I know how hard the moderators work and it's absolutely appreciated by me.
My whole issue with this whole subject is that it brought out the worst in people, and made hypocrites of a lot of people I'd hoped would share a more tempered view.

The things that come out about Manly players, that people are willing to fight for here and give the 'innocent until proven guilty' approach should extend to everyone or the ideal that you apply to one group and not the other strips it of any value.

Lsz as per his standing, responded in the best possible way and was a gentleman.

Look that was sarcasm, it's hard to discern in the written form. And I've gone off a bit and I apologise to @lsz. I know how hard the moderators work and it's absolutely appreciated by me.
My whole issue with this whole subject is that it brought out the worst in people, and made hypocrites of a lot of people I'd hoped would share a more tempered view.

The things that come out about Manly players, that people are willing to fight for here and give the 'innocent until proven guilty' approach should extend to everyone or the ideal that you apply to one group and not the other strips it of any value.

Lsz as per his standing, responded in the best possible way and was a gentleman.
Class Post feathered friend @Top End Eagle
Very well Eloquently put !

What gives with so many posters trying to dictate how others post?

I would have thought the internet has been around long enough for these guys to have worked it out by now.....like the rest of us have.

No issues on my side - happy to keep rolling from here

I gotta say I'm glad Kent is back on 360 the show isn't the same without him.

I may of mellowed with age but I kent and rothfield are favorites of mine now.

I don't agree with everything they say or write and I know they both have the agendas but I respect their opinions and both actually love the game.

Their too many journos now who choose to be buddy's with certain players or coaches. Brent reed is bloke I can't stand. He wrote some absolute crap about hasler in 2022 knowing seibs his good mate was the front runner to replace him. Think about it if jake turbo the worlds nicest human doesn't like you, you must be a sh@t bloke.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8