Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kent is a cynic, and as long as you accept that, I find him quite enjoyable to watch and read his articles. He has his staunch opinions, which I may not necessarily agree with, however, I do find it interesting listening to other points of view.

You just have to take it all in context that he is a cynic. He has actually played the game (not as a superstar) and his opinions will not change the game, however, they can be interesting listening to as an opposing view.

Kent is a cynic, and as long as you accept that, I find him quite enjoyable to watch and read his articles. He has his staunch opinions, which I may not necessarily agree with, however, I do find it interesting listening to other points of view.

You just have to take it all in context that he is a cynic. He has actually played the game (not as a superstar) and his opinions will not change the game, however, they can be interesting listening to as an opposing view.
Exactly. He's not always factually correct with what his says. But you don't listen to him for facts. You listen for his insight and opinions.

When 360 first started with him and Ikin I thought it would be crap, I thought Kent was a flog and Ikin was boring but they gelled and the show was awesome. Anasta is a better option and foil for Kent than Sampson was.

Yep this is 100% my view.

By the way and fyi, that position is by invitation only! And I can assure you it's mostly a thankless task that can make it much harder to actually enjoy all the fun aspects of Silvertails such as just being a regular poster. Accepting the invitation is putting duty and community service ahead of fun. The tremendous status (and massive remuneration)(jokes) accorded to mods barely compensates for those drawbacks!!!
Is it bad that I neither know nor care who the mods are?

Fitting ad for these blokes
IMG_4925.jpeg

For all you casuals who just love to cheer something on (you'll really love fireworks, they're right up your alley) check out Kent's criticism/commentary of Sloan on tonight's episode of 360.

I'm sorry this place has become the mess it has lately.

I am the Biggest Kent critic.... But the flog has mellowed in his criticism. I applaud him for that, if it continues.

I think the entire show and the entire panel should be taken with a grain of salt, as you suggest. However, I would go one further and claim that the ‘different’ and sometimes laughably obvious ‘controversial’ points of view, are carefully curated for dramatic effect. The show’s producers would never allow for gentle agreement. You can clearly see effort has been made to ensure everyone is of a different viewpoint, and the idea is that we choose a perspective from our lounge room and therein lies the hook…outrage at the panel member we disagree with, and a hearty ‘Hear! Hear!’ for the panel member we agree with.

I did not really pay much attention to this guy his comments in most cases went into one ear and out the other. It’s not so much an insult but his opinions never really carried any weight with me. The time I noticed him most is when he stuck his nose into that Ricky steward issue regarding the young salmon fellow…

I think the entire show and the entire panel should be taken with a grain of salt, as you suggest. However, I would go one further and claim that the ‘different’ and sometimes laughably obvious ‘controversial’ points of view, are carefully curated for dramatic effect. The show’s producers would never allow for gentle agreement. You can clearly see effort has been made to ensure everyone is of a different viewpoint, and the idea is that we choose a perspective from our lounge room and therein lies the hook…outrage at the panel member we disagree with, and a hearty ‘Hear! Hear!’ for the panel member we agree with.
Agreed. I think the problem most people have with him is the way in which his point/side of the argument is the ONLY one. That isn't debate it's just shouting louder than everyone else

Riccio has to be the most blatant proponent of the 'click bait' talking point. He will spout absolutely ridiculous statements which if not intended to fabricate controversy should surely dismiss his credentials as a RL journalist.

Have only watched this week's show featuring the Vagas event but Kent did seem a bit more measured and reasonable with his input .
Not sure whether that may have been self induced or prompted by management but a bit of an improvement .
Have not seen again any more of his appearances this week and if he has reverted back to his prior less appealing ways , hardly going to endear him back to some general level of respect .
Sill much prefer Talis with his more succinct and well founded line of comment and opinion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8