Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can see the reasoning from the club "s perspective with Keppie "s present overall value to the side .
Especially if Jake does revert more to a prop role next season with Paseka and Bulemor best additional on offer then . Sipley and a very hopefully improved and an actual match fit Alioia to also offer something decent .
Keppie can be there too but really has had some difficulty maintaining a good consistent level for some time now . Shame really with his undoubted capability to make his presence felt on some occasions . Not really doing enough at 13 and again can get close to having that enforcer role ability but comes up short in other areas , Again a real pity
Much prefer to have Samual Fainu , not by much at present admittedly over Keppie and Alioia but probably definitely not too far down the track if he could still be retained by Manly somehow .
Not too sure what Keppie is on , seems a real good and committed clubman , maybe can get back to a more reliable level but not getting much value for money from Alioia during his Manly stint so far, not ideal for the club with both
Everything is relative i guess

Can see the reasoning from the club "s perspective with Keppie "s present overall value to the side .
Especially if Jake does revert more to a prop role next season with Paseka and Bulemor best additional on offer then . Sipley and a very hopefully improved and an actual match fit Alioia to also offer something decent .
Keppie can be there too but really has had some difficulty maintaining a good consistent level for some time now . Shame really with his undoubted capability to make his presence felt on some occasions . Not really doing enough at 13 and again can get close to having that enforcer role ability but comes up short in other areas , Again a real pity
Much prefer to have Samual Fainu , not by much at present admittedly over Keppie and Alioia but probably definitely not too far down the track if he could still be retained by Manly somehow .
Not too sure what Keppie is on , seems a real good and committed clubman , maybe can get back to a more reliable level but not getting much value for money from Alioia during his Manly stint so far, not ideal for the club with both
Everything is relative i guess
In isolation, each of Keppie, Paseka, Aloiai, and Sipley offer something, but as a collective, it's not a good mix. They're all impact players with average work rates. We need someone who can mix it in the middle for longer periods, which is why (for better or worse) we'll end up with Lodge.

In isolation, each of Keppie, Paseka, Aloiai, and Sipley offer something, but as a collective, it's not a good mix. They're all impact players with average work rates. We need someone who can mix it in the middle for longer periods, which is why (for better or worse) we'll end up with Lodge.
Do u really think we chase lodge ?
I never like buying what the roosters are selling, Nate Myles comes to mind , although he came from Melbourne at the time I think .
Anyways he rates high on the dickhead meter for mine.

Don't tease me like that, Leonard.

Still, I agree that more clubs will be interested in adding Keppie to their rosters over Oshay.
Oshay's on 600k, and not keen on Manly subsidising his wages at another club. Thought he had a really good dig against the Chook, and consistently bent the line.

I never like buying what the roosters are selling, Nate Myles comes to mind , although he came from Melbourne at the time I think .
Actually from the Titans on around 500 k per season , farcical really or obviously the way things panned out overall with his Manly stay

Yeah I don’t think he is what we need in terms of culture but I reckon we’ll land him.

Yeah I don’t think he is what we need in terms of culture but I reckon we’ll land him.
I think we might end up with Lodge as well. If it does happen, I think he could turn out to be exactly what we need. At his best Lodge has a big motor and plays the game hard. He wouldn't be super expensive either.

Turbo
Garrick
Talau
Koula
Saab
Brooks
DCE
Schuster
Tuilagi
Haumole
Jake
Croker
Paseka

Lodge
Aloia
Ben T
Bully

If Croker gets injured in a game we can throw Brooks into nine and Ben T covers the outside backs. That looks a very competitive side to me

I've heard bulldogs won't be resigning TPJ. Played under Siebold at Brisbane. Connecting dots??...
There is obviously someone the club has in mind if said article about keppie is true. Key word being IF. Isn't a Moses player either I don't believe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10