Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We can’t afford to get into any bidding wars. We need to sign up under valued players.
The key word to your posts is WAR feathered friend

We must fight the War against Manly Mediocrity
We must become great Challengers , competitors and Winners once again
We must Challenge and win the War against every obstacle that stands in our way of Premiership winning success and break our premiership winning drought
1696833401492.png

There is an article today behind the pay wall where the head line suggest there is 3 clubs fighting for Keaon. Anyone know if Man is listed as one of them?
No, only Raiders & St Flanagan mentioned as “expected to make a play” for his services. He hopes to sort something out with the Rabids but regardless expects to make a decision on his future in early November following his test commitments.

We all know this is just journo code for he has agreed to terms with the Rorters and this will be officially announced early November.

Because he has to train twice as hard as protected species Mitchell & Walker.
Cheers, I thought that may have been the deal, recall hearing DemetrIou say in an interview a while back, that he let Mitchell decide when he trains, hard to believe, but you can see it’s true, can’t blame Keon for wanting out, his work rate is first class, love to see him with us, don’t see him wanting to go the Goons or the Raiders.

It’s not gonna happen. We’re in negotiations with a player already in our ranks, in the same mould, who is asking for roughly the same coin and it’s no sure thing…what are the odds we have another 800k spare for another back rower when just re-signed Schuster and are battling to keep Olakau’atu? I’d say nil and Buckley’s.

It’s not gonna happen. We’re in negotiations with a player already in our ranks, in the same mould, who is asking for roughly the same coin and it’s no sure thing…what are the odds we have another 800k spare for another back rower when just re-signed Schuster and are battling to keep Olakau’atu? I’d say nil and Buckley’s.
Yep. Our only chance of getting Koloamatangi is releasing Schuster. Which I'd be in favour of but I don't think it's going to happen.

I don't know that there is/was any box seat.
The tigers said he was free to go,just because the 2 clubs may have been interested in a swap deal means zilch if the players/managers don't agree to it.
I and no one here has a clue as to what we or the Bulldogs would be willing to pay.
English clubs may be prepared to pay more than anyone else.
True that the dogs may have more room under the cap,but it doesn't mean they will offer him more.
True but his met with the Bulldogs power brokers and the club looks to have space to get him. I wonder if Twal met anyone from the manly team yet?

Can see the type or composition of a pack that Siebold is trying to form up going forward .
Reasonable mobility and mainly also that better degree of higher intensity but also lower tendency mistake rate .
Not to say that Keppie and Tuilagi are still not capable of playing some decent footy but over time now , and not on a irregular basis , have just shown that unhelpful level of lapses and mistakes , especially at pivotal times that can set some momentum back considerably .
Alioia has some similar issues but going to be a lot harder moving him on with his current contract value . Probably in his case and more so then Keppie and Tuilagi , still has the capacity to offer a bit above average solid play but injuries and fitness issues are problems that just seem to stay with him since being with Manly .
Probably still some opportunity to bring in a suitable type forward to bolster the pack a bit but also probably will involve some deft maneuvering behind the scenes
I've been disappointed with Aloiai this season and if his form continues to go south the club should try to move him on.

I've been disappointed with Aloiai this season and if his form continues to go south the club should try to move him on.
Nothing Personal on Aloaia the player
But When My club keeps losing and underachieving it does get personal when we do not live up to our Legendary clubs Great standards and keep living off its Great past Premiership Winning Success like Vultures for over a decade .

How long is this going to keep going ?
As ,long as we Keep the people at Manly that are not capable of rising up to our Legendary clubs great standards and keep bringing us down

Aloiai has not lived up to his Great hype
Down with Injuries , Out with suspensions and his form apart from a few good games has been average

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8