Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A lot of people in this thread ripping Keppie (I personally think unfoundedly) are the same ones complaining about negative posts in another thread?

Does not compute.

A lot of people in this thread ripping Keppie (I personally think unfoundedly) are the same ones complaining about negative posts in another thread?

Does not compute.
Do you think Sean would be happy with the year he has had?

I’d say it’d be around that figure but he is probably worth $350k.
Idont know but i kind of remember the number 350 been thrown around At the time At the time dessie was locking up a few on modest type contracts, which i thought might pay off long term, then we had tartak

The Keppie conundrum is a difficult one.

We know if he stays at Manly he will be the same guy - i.e. a damaging enforcer one moment and an error-ridden plodder the next.

But we also know if he goes to a team like Souths, he will probably look bloody awesome!

Probably a no-win situation for Manly (unless they can find an upgrade - which is unlikely given the salary cap constraints)

We know if he stays at Manly he will be the same guy - i.e. a damaging enforcer one moment and an error-ridden plodder the next.

But we also know if he goes to a team like Souths, he will probably look bloody awesome!

Probably a no-win situation for Manly (unless they can find an upgrade - which is unlikely given the salary cap constraints)
Liam Knight says hello!

Salary cap????? players are all singing for unders all of a sudden. Except at our place it seems.

Yes it is a no win situation if you are in a club that is run by Mediocre Incompetent people
and these people should be upgraded
Because as soon as you upgrade players that play for your club or the people that run your club
The only way is up

Mediocre incompetent people are restrained by challenges like the salary cap
Smart innovating people have no restraints

The moral of the story
The more intelligent you are, the higher your creative potential is likely to be.
Come out of Retirement Ken
We need you :h:
1696643580914.png

Last edited:
How about this online comment to the SMH article re: Keppie?

‘Manly's recruitment/retention is chaotic and dumb. Keppie is just coming into his high value years, and he is a valued team/club member. Stupid to lose him. Manly seem rudderless since the loss of Bob Fulton's guidance.’

He was doing so well until he mentioned Bob Fulton’s impact. Clint Gutherson says ‘Hi!’

How about this online comment to the SMH article re: Keppie?

‘Manly's recruitment/retention is chaotic and dumb. Keppie is just coming into his high value years, and he is a valued team/club member. Stupid to lose him. Manly seem rudderless since the loss of Bob Fulton's guidance.’

He was doing so well until he mentioned Bob Fulton’s impact. Clint Gutherson says ‘Hi!’
Hi Tezza I hope your keeping healthy and happy :)

The key Outstanding words from your post are Bob Fultons IMPACT

Bob Fultons IMPACT at Manly and the Game of Rugby league is at Immortal proportions

Bob Fulton laid Manlys Winning premiership foundations and stands alone as the our only Immortal and the greatest contributor of premiership wins as player and coach

The Impact that Clint Gutherson has had at the Eels Fades into Great insignificance
as the Great Impact that the Great Bob Fulton has had at Manly and the game of Rugby League

The Impact of Immortality
The one and only Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
1696648325447.png

View attachment 25259
Those four immortal gentlemen have all departed this mortal coil, Bozo.
We will all depart that is a given feathered friend Tezz ....

But only the few worthy ones will leave their high Benchmark Winning Standards for all generations to follow and their Great Legacy will live for ever in our hearts and at our clubs and this is why they are called Immortals

The Greatest Immortal of them all off course
Is our very own Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
1696649435380.png

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11