Kieran Foran to play???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is an absolute menace.

He has played out his entire career so far as if he were already an immortal. I remember reading a story about how he broke both of his hands when he was about 15-16. A professional rugby league career in the future seemed impossible at that point.

Fast forward a couple of years and he was able to bench 160kg and made his debut for us whilst still in his teens

Somebody with a good memory can confirm this for me. Didn't he score a try with his first touch on debut?

Pittwater Legend said:
Foran is an absolute menace.

He has played out his entire career so far as if he were already an immortal. I remember reading a story about how he broke both of his hands when he was about 15-16. A professional rugby league career in the future seemed impossible at that point.

Fast forward a couple of years and he was able to bench 160kg and made his debut for us whilst still in his teens

Somebody with a good memory can confirm this for me. Didn't he score a try with his first touch on debut?

Second. Commentators made the comment of first, but missed an earlier touch. Still impressive.

Was against Canberra at Brookvale, too. Scored a try and tackled front-rowers all day. Looked like a champion from the start. Can't remember if he debuted at centre or five-eight…

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Was against Canberra at Brookvale, too. Scored a try and tackled front-rowers all day. Looked like a champion from the start. Can't remember if he debuted at centre or five-eight…

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2009/round-15/manly-warringah-vs-canberra/summary.html

Dan said:
I think he is another 12 months minimum away, and I would like to see Cherry-Evans and Foran get a run together they form a good combo.

Suniula is good enough to cover for one game, particularly now Monaghan is in Origin.

Though i could see the sense in giving him a run, letting him know he has a future with us etc, I just dont want to see it rushed

Nailed it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4