kite and king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have noticed a lot of players who appear weak when watching it live have actually played quite well when watching it on TV. That is why I try to watch all the games on TV after I have seen it live to re-asses my judgements

True. No one eally stood up on Friday to have an outstanding game. And my favourite player of last year has been running around largely doing nothing. Minogue seems untouchable even though he has had very little impact.

being ruled out of city country doesnt mean he will be out for the Manly match though!

I know - but it was expected he will miss one week although i hope not.

I would hate if he played for country and reinjured himself.

never said he should be dropped, merely suggested he wasnt up to being selected for City team, theres a massive difference.

Pfft they bag King for making 80 of his 114m in the last portion of the game, but nobody mentions that hecks made only 38m all game

But what for it.................Hecks got injured and went off, so everyone excuse his poor game. lets instead bag the guy who got injured in the first 10 minutes, yet still came back to be our best forward

lets face it, once you guys have a grudge against a player, there is nothing that can be done, that player will be bagged for life, no matter how good he plays

What I don't understand is that King seems to be the only forward being drilled here.
King has done bugger all for weeks - even when we've played well. He has missed a lot of time with injury and has been uninspiring on the field when he gets out there.

Kite, Hecks and Lulu have all had good days and shone at some point or the other. The same cannot be said for King. He is by far the worst of the 4 so far this year.

Pfft they bag King for making 80 of his 114m in the last portion of the game, but nobody mentions that hecks made only 38m all game

But what for it.................Hecks got injured and went off, so everyone excuse his poor game. lets instead bag the guy who got injured in the first 10 minutes, yet still came back to be our best forward

lets face it, once you guys have a grudge against a player, there is nothing that can be done, that player will be bagged for life, no matter how good he plays

Disco, dont tar us all with the same feather. You will notice some of us have defended him. We dont all share the same opinions. Watching the amount I did on TV, King going off seemed soft but when he was on he was effective in a poor perfromance over all.

And to say we dont drop grudges, last year not one of us could stand watmough and now we all praise him because he has stood up and achieved his potential.

However i still think King isbeing hard done by, by some

King was by no means Robinson Crusoe out there on Friday night. However I will say that he attracts extra criticism because we have been hearing for years about his potential, but for mine he has never shown anything to suggest that he is going to live up to the wraps that are regularly put on him. Sure he has had injuries, but so do a lot of players. He was up against two of the best props in the game on Friday so you would think he would have like to have stood up and announced his presence. Instead he meekly took a back seat along with the rest of the pack.

mate, one more time for those slightly slower, King has copped some Flack because we believe his form has not warranted selection in a REP side which should be for those who are performing EVERY WEEK at the top of there game. Even Kingeys mum would not say that was the case. Bute hey good luck to him, there isnt one of us who wont cheer him on when he runs on and back him to the hilt!

We all know that this year rep sides havent been picked on form though Pepsi.

Have a look at the bundeberg test, they actually said it wasnt picked on form

It also seems that those who are defencing him get touted as saying he earnt his place in the city team, none of us think that as far as i can see.

But on the flip side some of those saying he shouldnt have made city are getting touted as saying he shouldnt be plaaying first grade.

There are a few who seem to think he should be playing first grade.

I think King coming back from injury has done jsut as good as hicks.

Poll at the top! let the tribe decide hahaha

yes agree with the Hicks call, and very good last post Fluffster

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10