kite and king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pepsi as i said there are two levels being discussed as one.

As you said - the city jumper

and secondly mata said he was "piss poor" on friday (what i disagree with)

do you guys realise WHY he went off... as he thought he had a recurring injury injured again.....we also dont know if he was taken off by the medical staff and not by his choice.

Why did Heckenberg leave the field? what a wussy. Only made 38 metres... Is that fair? No.. but why does King get slagged off? At least he came back and made some metres.

Yes hes been off form.. he just got back from another injury. Give the guy a few weeks to recover fully and get some fitness again.

Geez you guys think their machines. When he turns out to be our best prop i wonder who joins the bandwagon. I remember the Monaghan scenario last season very well.. now most of you are aboard.

well i didnt say i was alone Fluffy.. i realise there were more ! hehe. but majority were bagging Monas after only 5-6 games.. thats nothing especially for a halfback. If Kingy is fit for another month and hes still playing like this fair enough but imo he will be firing in a month.

He has shown improvement in each match.

The way i see it here he is expected to play as good as the aussie props - even though he hasnt reached that level, he may, may not.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7