Kite at peace again after anger over being released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kitey
Don,t know if you read this stuff or if any of the players do.
But i understand how you feel and as fans we do the feel the same way.
Anger,hurt,dissapointment are all felt by us and like you it doesnt hit in or seem fair until the end.
But like your friend said,Thanks to manly for letting us share and learn from each other for all this time and a special thanks for you personally for helping this club to be what it is to day. You leave your own legacy for others to apire and work towards and will always be a part of our great history.

mate.I hope you have a blinder

Forget peace on Friday Kitey....it's all Sam Burgess's fault....so rip him apart!!

I love it when Kitey gets fired up, who on here didn't love it in 08 when he and Croker went toe to toe? It just looked like the beast was being unleashed!!

The Kite era 05 to 13.....what an era. I really believe this period will go down in the history books as one of our absolute golden eras.

Well done Kitey, another who will always be a Sea Eagle in my eyes.

Yeah Yeah,
Sams fault,George's fault,Suttons faults,Isacks fault -rip em all apart
Should never have let them back in the comp-exterminate again and keep them down for another 40 years
I hate rabbitts

Just watched the inside swoop with Kitey. I will really miss this guy.

All the best Brent. You're a champ.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4