• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eggson link said:
Definitely the best forward on NRL.com stats:

Kite (m, hitups)106, 11
Perry 62, 8
King 89, 10
Rose 47, 6

Kite most metres of any player, second was Rodney with 101m.  Choc...49m

Total run metres...925.  Except main stats say total run metres was: 1085 (to Knights 1099)  and 50% posession

Rodney was the best of a bad bunch. Didnt give away 2 penalties like Kite & King and made lots more tackles than Kite.

King and Perry made 29 & 30 tackles, hard to get hit up metres when you dont have the ball.

Having checked the stats it seems Kite was one of the best on the field tonight.

There ya go - It seems as with Tony Williams perhaps we expect more of them.

I note the error count only states one - not sure how this was calculated.

Stats say probably the best on the field our side was Rodney.
Stewart not fast behind.

Jerry1 link said:
Having checked the stats it seems Kite was one of the best on the field tonight.

There ya go - It seems as with Tony Williams perhaps we expect more of them.

I note the error count only states one - not sure how this was calculated.

Stats say probably the best on the field our side was Rodney.
Stewart not fast behind.

As I said Jerry, 2 late mistakes but he was easily the best forward in a pack that was thrashed.

I thought Ballin, Rodney and Glenn S were OK.

Rodney is a gun.....a true blue gun....in fact, I'd say he has been one of, if not our best and most consistent forward this year.....

Favorite forward. Lyon is the back.

Ryan link said:
Rodney is a gun.....a true blue gun....in fact, I'd say he has been one of, if not our best and most consistent forward this year.....

A few more forwards with Shane Rodneys heart would see us further up the ladder, no doubt.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184418.msg280897#msg280897 date=1280752397]

A few more forwards with Shane Rodneys heart would see us further up the ladder, no doubt.
[/quote]

Honestly mate - he should be one of the first selected for City / Country next year imo. In fact, he wouldn't look out of his place in an Origin jersey.

He played City / Country before as well I think.

bob dylan link said:
He's not blessed with talent but makes up for it with heart.

If they all put in like Rodney every week i would be happy

dowdz link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184418.msg280908#msg280908 date=1280752664]
He's not blessed with talent but makes up for it with heart.

If they all put in like Rodney every week i would be happy
[/quote]

Yeah have to agree with these comments.  He has been a revelation this year.  Just wish some of his passion would rub off onto the rest of the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6