Knights players futures

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Captain of the Gate said:
I can't believe the Knights just signed Tahu for 2 years... that shocks me. After all his problems and disruptions I would never have seen him as a Bennett style player.

Couldn't believe that either. Then again he did take on Justin Hodges who was as equally as petulant, self absorbed and "chip on shoulder" laden as Princess Tim Tam. Personally I hope it blows up in his face.

ManlyBacker said:
Of those on the Knights 'ship out' list I see Steve Southern. What is happening with him, he only just arrived at the Knights? He was fantastic though waning then had that horrific knee injury last year. Worth a low-dollar punt?

Steve Southern was going to retire last year when he was cut by the cowgirls but decided to play another year when the knights offered him a low grade contract as a back up player.

His shoulders are gone after 3 reconstructions. His knees are also not good so he will most likely retire now.

Insiders story for you. Tahu picked up a new nickname last year. It started shortly after the race row in the blues camp last year followed by months of childish behaviour, most players in the NRL call him Timana Boohoo behind his back.

Chip and Chase said:
Captain of the Gate said:
I can't believe the Knights just signed Tahu for 2 years... that shocks me. After all his problems and disruptions I would never have seen him as a Bennett style player.

Couldn't believe that either. Then again he did take on Justin Hodges who was as equally as petulant, self absorbed and "chip on shoulder" laden as Princess Tim Tam. Personally I hope it blows up in his face.

They signed him for peanuts. McDougall is retiring so they are a bit short in the centres. If he can be turned around and is cheap, he could be good value for them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4