Pre-Game Knights v Manly [Round 13, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 18
McDonald Jones Stadium
28 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Weekes
2. Garrick
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Saab
6. Schuster
7. Johns
8. Paseka
9. Crocker
10. Keppie
11. Haumole
12. Fainu
13. Bullemore
14. Chan kum tong
15. Sipley
16. Condon
17.?

1. Weekes
2. Garrick
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Saab
6. Schuster
7. Johns
8. Paseka
9. Crocker
10. Keppie
11. Haumole
12. Fainu
13. Bullemore
14. Chan kum tong
15. Sipley
16. Condon
17.?
I think Chan Kum Tong was replaced today after an injury.

EDIT: My apologies. I wrote another post below noting that I hadn't read the full text RE his injury properly. Apparently he returned some time later in the game so I guess that indicates he's not too bad.

Last edited:
I would pick Lachlan Crocker for captain.
I also wonder how he would go or if Siebs would consider playing him at Halfback next week?

I would pick Lachlan Crocker for captain.
I also wonder how he would go or if Siebs would consider playing him at Halfback next week?
Who would be 9? I haven't seen anything post match but it looked to me like Lawton left the ground holding his arm/shoulder and it was mentioned in another thread that Gordon may have picked up an injury in reserves today?

Who would be 9? I haven't seen anything post match but it looked to me like Lawton left the ground holding his arm/shoulder and it was mentioned in another thread that Gordon may have picked up an injury in reserves today?
Lawton looked fine in the sheds banging out the team song. I wasn’t aware Gordon might be injured. I was thinking those two to share the dummy half role.

Yeah, that might have been me. My apologies - I read in the game report for the win against the Raiders that Gordie was injured after 16 mins and replaced by Roache. I didn't read the next bit that said he later returned to the field. So it sounds like it wasn't anything major if he returned. Just an aside - Good win by the Blacktown boys

Yeah, that might have been me. My apologies - I read in the game report for the win against the Raiders that Gordie was injured after 16 mins and replaced by Roache. I didn't read the next bit that said he later returned to the field. So it sounds like it wasn't anything major if he returned. Just an aside - Good win by the Blacktown boys
No worries. I missed catching up on the Blacktown match. Glad to hear he is okay. And nice we got two wins today.

Maybe the Knights match will be Gordon's chance to shine?

With the outs this week surely now is the time for Gordie to debut. I would like/expect to see something like this:

Garrick (c)
Saab
Parker
Koula
Vaega
Schuster
Weekes/Humphries
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Olakau’atu
Fainu
Lawton

GCKT
Bullemor
Sipley
Condon

Under no circumstances should Johns come back in and today only highlighted just how much of a negative impact he was having on our side. He was also the worst player in the field in the Mudgee game against the Knights so I’m sure they’re hoping we play him again too.

Whoever it is that plays 7, it will be interesting to see if they can get Olakau’atu and Koula more involved like Foz did during origin last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7