Korisau is not a 1st grade hooker.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm no fan of Elliot on ABC radio but his first summation of Manly's poor attack was the lack of crisp passing from Api. We can't afford this. Hastings to hooker now please.
We scored 2 and should of scored 3 but bombed it and only had 4 or 5 chances at them. Attack wasn't too bad just didn't get to attack enough.

Apis effort on the defence side of the ball has never been questioned, he tries his bloody heart out all day

With ball in hand is a completely different story unfortunately.

In comparison to parra, Kaysa Pritchard got them on the front foot and over the advantage line nearly every time they got the ball.he is like Isaac Luke and Jake Granville, get s a step or two forward before passing the ball to the runner and they are immediately on the front foot and making metres which leads to quick play the balls and repeat.

We were always flat footed and waiting, therefore the defence had time to run up and get in our faces.
It was blatantly obvious all match.

Apis effort on the defence side of the ball has never been questioned, he tries his bloody heart out all day

With ball in hand is a completely different story unfortunately.

In comparison to parra, Kaysa Pritchard got them on the front foot and over the advantage line nearly every time they got the ball.he is like Isaac Luke and Jake Granville, get s a step or two forward before passing the ball to the runner and they are immediately on the front foot and making metres which leads to quick play the balls and repeat.

We were always flat footed and waiting, therefore the defence had time to run up and get in our faces.
It was blatantly obvious all match.
If cullen could handle the defence against a big side he could be an option. Definitely worth having on the bench over brown. Hadtings also is a fine passer and good kicker

Api's defence was ok in that he made 41 tackles.....missed a game high 6 though (same as Sironen).

Its his complete lack of passing skill from dummy half that lets him and the team down though. NOTHING has changed from last year and unless Barrett gets rid of this loyalty to those who came with him from Penrith thing (meaning we need to piss Brown off as well)......we're going to struggle.

Thats true. Cullen or hastings have a much better passing game. Api is one tough fit footballer and a great defender if only he could pass crisper
Does a great defender miss 6 tackles in a game and have a team high average of almost 5 missed tackles per game all of last year?

He has great ticker, totally fearless and tough, but not a great defender and a terrible passer.

I agree with ricardo. The refereeing was poor and lost us momentum time and again. Beau Scott played it smart with unobtrusive stripping of crucial balls and Semi Raradhra got away with a cheap head shot on young Luke Kelly. Most of the fifty fifty calls went against us yet again. To be fair though Parramatta's kicking game was deadly accurate. The boys showed huge heart out there with so little possession. Very proud of the team's effort in defence - just awesome. As for Api, he played his guts out and whilst dummy half passing may need some work, Parramatta also looked inside the ten consistently which didn't help him or our attack one little bit. I am also looking forward to Jackson Hastings making his debut.

I agree with ricardo. The refereeing was poor and lost us momentum time and again. Beau Scott played it smart with unobtrusive stripping of crucial balls and Semi Raradhra got away with a cheap head shot on young Luke Kelly. Most of the fifty fifty calls went against us yet again. To be fair though Parramatta's kicking game was deadly accurate. The boys showed huge heart out there with so little possession. Very proud of the team's effort in defence - just awesome. As for Api, he played his guts out and whilst dummy half passing may need some work, Parramatta also looked inside the ten consistently which didn't help him or our attack one little bit. I am also looking forward to Jackson Hastings making his debut.

Good sumation and welcome aboard.

Usually when they say " he see's thing other players dont" its about visionary players. Api see's players no other people see , and passes to them.

He tried hard today and has sme great attributes , and i reckon he tried to play a more controlled game but the off season hasnt made him a great hooker

The first thing you want when charging into the opposition is a nice ball out in front of your chest so the only thing you have to worry about is which bastard is gunna try and bust you up. When you have to hesitate or reach because of a bad pass, well you're gunna get smacked. And it immediately limits your post impact yardage gains as your momentum is killed even before you hit the line.

API needs to improve, or we have to start another hooker.

If that hooker is Brown, I will personally mess up Trent's good looks ;)

I agree with ricardo in regards to scott targeting the ball ,but alot of teams r doing this specially with 2nd man in useing elbows an shoulders,my 15yr old daughter is taught this method in under 17s to target the ball.We dont do enough of this when opposition has a loose carry.I totally agree that API is not up to scratch with ball skills ,we need to hit our runners at the advantage line flat out of trouble an out the back in attack, after our dummy half plays direct an fast at line F##K ILL COACH EM LOL:call:@:D call me

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8