Koroisau or Parcell?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Koroisau or Parcell to start in 2016 and beyond

• Koroisau

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Parcell

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Give yourselves some time to let this figure itself out first. See how Parcell's speed and flair holds up after tackling NRL grade forwards for 60 minutes first.

Give yourselves some time to let this figure itself out first. See how Parcell's speed and flair holds up after tackling NRL grade forwards for 60 minutes first.
He won't be playing more than 20 minutes IMO he has to succeed in the nrl first

The Cowboys won a premiership this year with their rotating hooker system.

High impact Granville for 20-30 minutes at a time, and then swapped out with Kostjasyn who has a decent kicking game. Sounds a lot like Parcell and Koroisau respectively to me.

Parcell has speed and should be groomed as our 5/8th with Isaac John as backup hooker.
Had the same idea Swoop - & certainly wont be surprised if after trialling at 5/8 - Parcell is a definate option come 2016 kickoff.
Speed, vision & a better passing game than some of the other options, plus has a Terry Lamb like support instinct with extra speed....& the big thing - CAN tackle in the front line.

Is it me guys, or are Hookers supposed to be pretty powerfully built, quick quick, but pretty solid? Parcell in his training photo's and images on the Eagles website makes him look like a teen at high school?

Am I seeing it wrong, or is anyone else thinking that. He doesn't look like the beast you see in the image when you log into this site.
FROM THIS
1432971224832-png.2325

TO THIS
1447131518865.jpg

Baby faced killer Ryan, I wouldn't worry about this bloke he seems to be the real deal.

Going to be vastly different to Matty Ballin, that's for sure.

+ Quicker around the ruck
+ Faster
- Won't have the leadership on and off the field
- Won't be as good as a defender (which is why guys like Buhrer are so important)

I saw a picture of Matt Ballin in a Tigers uniform, and as pathetic as this sounds, I almost teared up.

Shoulder reconstruction with a 6 month revovery window - wonder what medical tests Api was put through :rolleyes:

Still amazing that he can function after the tragic loss of his lovely wife :(

https://www.instagram.com/p/8zuaYsASHM/

Thanks @HappilyManly....!

Hmm o.k. so did anyone know that he was going to have a shoulder reconstruction before he was signed? Will Api even be ready to play by round one?

And on a personal note I agree with you @HappilyManly that it is amazing he can function after what happened with his wife, very sad indeed. Hope he has some good support from family and friends.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4