Krillich wants back in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Dear ,

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles would like to highlight the importance of independence and objectivity ahead of the upcoming annual Football Club meeting and elections being held next Thursday, December 19th.

After discussion with players and staff, it was agreed that Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Ltd, its staff and its players, be separated from any election activity and or external pressures, in order for the process to remain respected and fair.

It is in the best interests of all parties involved that the club itself remain entirely impartial during this process and that the players and all staff focus solely on working towards another successful season in 2014, and we hope that this message is respected.

The club will not be making any further comment on the matter.

This just came from the Franchise, I guess today's DT interview by a Board Member for both the Leagues Club and the Franchise has caused a stir :cool:

A bit late, but good to see that the dysfunctional Franchise Board agreed on this 'impartiality' stand, in unison :p

This statement was apparently made by the Sea Eagles management following reports by a number of Football Club members that they were being informed that current players were behind the attempt to overthrow the Football Club board.

Members were and are being asked to vote to support the rival group with that claim.

This was and is simply not the case and this is a clear message from the club to dispel that myth.

The election is only a week away and the close off for allocating your proxy is Tuesday.

Your vote is important.

Both sides have had plenty of opportunity to introduce themselves and make their case to members - so ideally you should have a clear and informed opinion on how you will cast your vote or proxy when the ballot is held.

However people, if you still have any doubts, are still unsure or the news above is making you re-think things then it's important to use the opportunity between now and then (or Tuesday if you are going to select a proxy) to speak to the candidates.

Ask the key questions and get the answers you need to make sure you are able to vote comfortably or cast your proxy on the night.

If you would like to give me your proxy or have any questions or points you would like to discuss about the AGM and the elections then please feel free to email me at [email protected] or leave your contact details on phone number 1300 1972 73

Bob Stevenson
Deputy Chairman
MWRLFC

HappilyManly said:
This is old news, but a simpleton like Ribot figured it out in his spare time.
The ARL did not trademark their product :(
And had no non-compete clause in the Players contracts :(

Ribot paid the fee and, and like in the dotcom days with people registering brand names - owned the identity of the Clubs ie. Sea Eagles, Bulldogs, Broncos...

globaleagle
37ImG2y.gif

:cool:

Lol@ Zorba in the Daily Telegraph today, sitting in front of the pictures of Arko. It seemed to me to be some sort of lame attempt to make people think that Arko is on his side, when in fact he has remained fairly quiet and neutral all along.

@vidmar I asked Ray Brown how the vote will be taken - he did not know and was meant to get back to me, but no follow up yet.

Is there a protocol to vote once for each ticket, or is the vote for 12 individual board members ?

@vidmar is it possible to get a short email confirmation that our proxies have been safely received?

Would it be possible to get some correspondence/communication from the respective candidates? I haven't seen anything.

HappilyManly said:
@vidmar I asked Ray Brown how the vote will be taken - he did not know and was meant to get back to me, but no follow up yet.

Is there a protocol to vote once for each ticket, or is the vote for 12 individual board members ?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
@vidmar is it possible to get a short email confirmation that our proxies have been safely received?

Hi, Check your email for the PM

Bradza, voting members with addresses, emails and phone numbers have been getting letters, emails and phone calls for weeks from each of the groups. Both are claiming the same things basically, with endorsement from specific sectors of the club. If you ignore those with agendas (read the threads for those - they are very obvious) it is hard to ascertain who to support. I commend Vidmar on trying to be impartial and providing as much info in an even fashion.

Quick question though - and I am seeking to quell a rumour - Do Bob Reilly, Vid and Cliffy all work for the same company?

Canteen Worker said:
Bradza, voting members with addresses, emails and phone numbers have been getting letters, emails and phone calls for weeks from each of the groups. Both are claiming the same things basically, with endorsement from specific sectors of the club. If you ignore those with agendas (read the threads for those - they are very obvious) it is hard to ascertain who to support. I commend Vidmar on trying to be impartial and providing as much info in an even fashion.

Quick question though - and I am seeking to quell a rumour - Do Bob Reilly, Vid and Cliffy all work for the same company?

No they don't . They all work in different industries .

Hi everyone.

You can vote for individual members standing for elections in any way you want. You don't have to vote along 'party' lines.

However of those 12 standing, 6 are aligned one way and 6 the other.

kind regards,
Stalin

Nicola Eagle said:
Who counts the votes including proxy? District club's secretary. Who is that at the moment ?

@vidmar
Barry Unsworth is the independent overseer.
Julie Sbirra is the Secretary at the FC board.

Former NSW premier Barrie Unsworth will be the returning officer. I've heard he still knows how to count, so should be no problems there.

Canteen Worker said:

Not sure what prompted that question mate but, no we don't - Bob Reilly is a business owner and director of a local company in the finance and insurance industry, Cliff works in construction and I own and manage a number of company entities in the e-commerce, business consulting and agency management sectors.

Nicola Eagle said:
Who counts the votes including proxy? District club's secretary. Who is that at the moment ?
@vidmar
As mentioned above, the returning officer appointed is Barry Unsworth.
Both groups will have scrutineers to assist the process, check validity of voters, proxy etc.
As one would expect all candidates are in agreement that the ballot will be fair and honest and a meeting was held yesterday at Mr Unsworth's office for the process to be discussed and agreed upon.
All members will of course be informed in due course to make it as clear as possible.

Canteen Worker said:

tongue - cheek

Bradza said:
Canteen Worker said:

tongue - cheek

wedding night

Bradza said:
Canteen Worker said:

tongue - cheek

The Human Centipede.

bones said:
Bradza said:
Canteen Worker said:

tongue - cheek

The Human Centipede.

Part two had a couple of great scenes, the birth was awesum.

The 'Your Team' candidate, Warwick Bulmer just had heart surgery :angel:, as reported by The Drip in the Manly Daily today.

Will this affect the nominations for this Ticket?

What are the rules of the FC in replacing a Board Member who can not carry out their duties?
Is it another election process vidmar?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/another-accolade-for-manlys-unassuming-cocaptain/story-fngr8iii-1226782633228
WOK ON THE MEND

Long time Sea Eagles official Warwick Bulmer is resting up after undergoing heart surgery this week.

Bulmer is always front and centre heading up the team victory song and is an integral part of the Inner sanctum of the Sea Eagles.

His mobile phone,bedside at Royal North Shore Hospital,ran hot with calls from concerned players this week.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8