Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
You should be able to select a team that has the bye. It's a guaranteed 2 points, after all :D

Someone who shall remain nameless did it by accident, thinking that the comp started this week (Round12). I have agreed to fix it for them (first and last time), but can only do that when the poll closes next week.

Chip and Chase said:
Someone who shall remain nameless did it by accident, thinking that the comp started this week (Round12). I have agreed to fix it for them (first and last time), but can only do that when the poll closes next week.

lol Chip and Chase stuffed up his own comp!

:D:D:cool:

It seems we've had a couple of tippers who like to tip first and read instructions later.

If anyone out there has entered a tip in the above poll under the misapprehension that the LFS poll was commencing in Round 12 of the NRL AND you wish to alter that choice for Round 13. Then PM me your amended choice BEFORE the Poll closes on Friday evening and I will make the necessary adjustments in this thread after the Poll is locked.

I cannot make individual changes to Poll votes because that would necessitate wiping the whole poll and starting from scratch, which is not fair to those who have entered legitimate tips.

Don't be shy people. Only about 28 hours before the poll is closed and week one selections are locked away. Only 30 something choices in so far, hopefully you are all waiting for the late mail tomorrow before getting your pick in.

tis 11pm here, so hoping there's at least 12 hours before i need to guess.

hoping

hic

And locked. LFS is off and running for good this time.

WAMF's Warriors choice was a mistake and he PM'd me to say he meant to tip Manly. So his tip is Manly for this week.

If there are any stragglers who want to get a tip in this week after the poll has closed then PM and I will record your choice here.

Good luck everyone, don't forget to keep checking back here for updates and updated polls each week.

Late entry received via PM this morning

@"Brookie Brawler" = Manly

castle eagle, COMMANDER, Downie, Jethro, Kiwi Eagle, Mid Dog, Roger, swoop, the mauler.............gorne!!!:s

@rmd genius!

Terrible result but farewell to another 14.
anthonyb1965, AshfieldBazza, bones, BOZO, Bradza, Frogz, Mals, Mark from Brisbane, Moondog, niccipops, robbiea, shazza, The Eagle Has Landed, wombatgc.
Go the Tiges and I will definitely get excited.

Chip and Chase said:
And locked. LFS is off and running for good this time.

WAMF's Warriors choice was a mistake and he PM'd me to say he meant to tip Manly. So his tip is Manly for this week.

oops!

ManlyBacker said:
anthonyb1965, AshfieldBazza, bones, BOZO, Bradza, Frogz, Mals, Mark from Brisbane, Moondog, niccipops, robbiea, shazza, The Eagle Has Landed, wombatgc.
This competition will last about 3 more weeks at the rate we are going!

ManlyBacker said:

Haven't stopped scoring since I tuned into them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really hoping to make a better go of honouring Earnie then going out in the first round. :(

Damn upset results.

Edit: I vote if more than 50% of us go out in the first round....we reset the comp!

I was 2/2 before the comp got restarted so will be requesting my 2nd life that others received :p

Another 11 have just gone down the gurgler

SeaEagleRock8 said:
ManlyBacker said:
This competition will last about 3 more weeks at the rate we are going!

Optimist.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4