Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe if the dogs didn't lock the media out of their dressing room, when they were entitled to be there, and let them ask a few questions after the Grand Final, then all of this wouldn't have happened.

voicefromthehill said:
eggson said:
$30 000 fine...

Understand that - to the "strategic" credit of the dogs their report was no where near as incriminating as ours, and they offered recompense for their sins

Yes, an apparently their sin, according to greenturd, is that the players were sledging each other and not a female reporter outside the window.
I believe him. I always say "suck me off you dumb bitch" whenever I meet an old mate.

The Dogs saga seems to have experienced a right good carpet sweeping & burial, but we should temper our thinking on the issue of this "fine" compared to our season launch.

It was two entirely different organisations. I dont equate Gallop doing what he did to Brett (& our club) as comparable to this.

weev said:
voicefromthehill said:
eggson said:
$30 000 fine...

Understand that - to the "strategic" credit of the dogs their report was no where near as incriminating as ours, and they offered recompense for their sins

Yes, an apparently their sin, according to greenturd, is that the players were sledging each other and not a female reporter outside the window.
I believe him. I always say "suck me off you dumb bitch" whenever I meet an old mate.

Remember they also said to one of their own group - there is a lady here to stick their head in your pants....obviously that is an acceptable statement in the Bulldogs inner sanctum.

No right thinking individual believes their spin

weev said:
I think it is a pretty widespread Aussie custom.

It is easy to see the point of not outing the guilty individuals from the club's point of view.

However you'd have to wonder about the feelings of all the bulldog players who would never dream of saying such things. In particular, for how long will they be happy to jeopardise their own good reputations (and marketability) to spare some embarrassment for a couple of boofhead mates.

Where the hell is Des Hasler this week....Very quiet Dessy boy....You really have turned your career and the team around....The ARLC and the Bulldogs management is p1ss weak.

At least money can buy you Karma Greenturd

Frogz said:
Where the hell is Des Hasler this week....Very quiet Dessy boy.....
My guess is he has been extremely and very forcefully vocal this week, just well away from the microphones and cameras. It wouldn't surprise me if it was his idea to refuse to name the culprits, as a bit of a team-bonding/one-in-all-in/us-against-the-world exercise. Could be wrong of course.

Regardless of who said what or whatever cover ups are going on over at doggie land it looked like a boring Mad Monday party from the photos. A bunch of guys at a stadium in bad costumes with tractor tyres and pilates balls?
A bit of a fizzer after slogging it out in the NRL for a year.
I don't know the solution to Mad Mondays but maybe a better venue and atmosphere would lead to better behaviour.

30k fine...but it goes to a 'nominated charity'.

So they'll probably hand it back to camp quality who is a sponsor.

And they won't name the players although it's kasiano.

Their spin on it is truly ridiculous and devoid of reality.

The arl are unwilling to take a strong stand.

It's no wonder I have an impossible time trying to convince my wife the nrl isn't full of thugs and sexists. She laughs heartily at the irony every time it's the women in league round.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/channel-nine-refuses-to-accept-findings-of-arlc-mad-monday-investigation/story-e6frexnr-1226492411596

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-have-learned-new-trick-from-rugby-leagues-master-of-siege-mentality-des-hasler/story-e6frexnr-1226492352371

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=803995

And the wave of fairyland denial continues with many of the dog supporters. Truly a study in sociology waiting to happen.

No fine would say that they believe the club is not guilty of any offence.
A $100K fine would say the ARLC believe the club is guilty of an offence, and it is serious.
A $30K fine says the ARLC believe the club is guilty of an offence but it is not serious.
The action chosen is the worst outcome of all 3 for the game in my opinion.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/blog/the-truth-about-the-bulldogs-mad-monday-fine-and-the-ramifications/20121009-he7x.html

Worst cover up in history!!

They should have stuck with the Chewbacca defence, much more plausible then what they have come up with. LOL.

By the way I love that "I wanna go punch you in the face " song, was that Frenzal Rhomb, no wonder Sam can't stop singing it.

niccipops said:
Regardless of who said what or whatever cover ups are going on over at doggie land it looked like a boring Mad Monday party from the photos. A bunch of guys at a stadium in bad costumes with tractor tyres and pilates balls?
A bit of a fizzer after slogging it out in the NRL for a year.
I don't know the solution to Mad Mondays but maybe a better venue and atmosphere would lead to better behaviour.

In a side note (and for obvious reasons) The Brisbane Bronco's took their players out to sea (well off shore anyway) in a boat for their "Mad Monday" celebrations...not a TV camera or Journo in sight.

Finally someone has blamed it on Des!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/bulldogs-have-learned-new-trick-from-rugby-leagues-master-of-siege-mentality-des-hasler/story-e6frg6n6-1226492352371

Paul Kent is an a grade plonker but today in the telegraph he is all over the real issue
Greenberg was once the bright light among the CEOs but his reputation has been damaged by his refusal to make his players accountable.

There was a time when we would have expected more from Greenberg, but that was when he used to run the club.

As Hasler has shown, there's a new dog in town.

The bulldogs is a powderkeg waiting to explode, two massive egos who both want control. Signing Des Hasler was a master stroke for Greenberg but it maybe the signing that ultimately sees him pushed out of the club.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11