Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
James Graham is one to keep away from Granny. Sounds like all the 'lads' did was sit around, get drunk, piss on the grass and slag one another off. And who says 'Mad Mondays' aren't fun.

voicefromthehill said:
weev said:
voicefromthehill said:
eggson said:
$30 000 fine...

Understand that - to the "strategic" credit of the dogs their report was no where near as incriminating as ours, and they offered recompense for their sins

Yes, an apparently their sin, according to greenturd, is that the players were sledging each other and not a female reporter outside the window.
I believe him. I always say "suck me off you dumb bitch" whenever I meet an old mate.

Remember they also said to one of their own group - there is a lady here to stick their head in your pants....obviously that is an acceptable statement in the Bulldogs inner sanctum.

No right thinking individual believes their spin

These comments reflect the bulldogs area where some treat women as second class citizens.

I also blame tony Abbott and Alan jones for inciting these comments

tookey said:
Do they take their teeth out when they bite each other?

They do, but it's not 'biting' they are doing.....

Really - Now graham's nickname is 'dog' and so the 's... me off you dumb dog' comment was directed at him, obviously.

I have never seen another club straight out lie like this since...

well melb actually.

I guess the supporters have to swallow anything the club puts out but wow - when does it end?

Goood, keep it up Bulldogs, happy for some heat to be on your bastards for a change and not us!!

And don't forget "bred not bought"

Yeah right, well if that's the quality if the breeding I am really happy that neither of my daughters decided to chase Bulldogs football players for life partners!!

DSM5 said:
Sounds like all the 'lads' did was sit around, get drunk, piss on the grass and slag one another off. And who says 'Mad Mondays' aren't fun.

Its what most blokes I know would do when we get together for a dozen beers.

Actually, greenburp says it was the club and players that suggested the 30k fine so in effect the ARLC did absolutely nothing but believe the lie that kasiano yelled those things to graham.

swoop said:
How good it to see the dogs not only lose the gf, but now face the backlash of the biting allegations, their fans deplorable conduct and players abusing the media.

It just seems to follow the dog where ever he goes. lol

swoop.

cannot agree with you more :p i have been revelling in the DTs sports pages this last week, loving every second of it...just too FUNNY!!!

as they say, *you can't teach an old dog new tricks*...

after all, dog**** is dog**** LOL

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hamster Huey said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
just read on Twitter that the Digi chick is leaving the dogs now as well

Is that Jess Ivers?

yes

They say every day you should learn something you don't care about.

Can go to bed fulfilled.

Not that I care.

edit: too harsh?

For a better role - and it sounds like it was a hard choice

Not exactly fair to bundle it up with everything else

The player responsible for the Mad Monday comments has probably cost himself a NSW origin jersey at least for the near future. It's no coincidence the DT ran with today's back page photo.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8