Latest News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I kid you not, they get sandwhiches :)

And some other stuff about Everton being in Liverpool and not taking advantage of box seats etc.

But the important part is about the sandwhiches, that is what i took out of it anyway

vidmar link said:
Mata - Everton is in Liverpool (Not like you to not know something or believe everything you are told?) so your little ditty would not be sung would it?
  Seems it's Man U and Wednesday fans instead, though I've no doubt the Toffees wish they'd come up with it.

Here's the full text. 

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Uk/uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool/2006-04/msg02541.html

Hmmm...so it's Shylock!Is that as in Shylock the Jew,from the Merchant of Venice?You know what happened to him...he was allowed to take his pound of flesh,but draw no blood!Is the name implying something,and are we to draw an inference from your implication?

Lets not go off topic here, what is on these sandwiches?

Dan link said:

Ham is always on special at Coles and Woolies.Maybe roast beef and dried tomato,with cos lettuce,and some Spanish onions.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184030.msg274891#msg274891 date=1279109617]
What was the first sandwich made famous on this site?
[/quote]
Sir, I believe it was a **** sandwich

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184030.msg274891#msg274891 date=1279109617]

Ham is always on special at Coles and Woolies.Maybe roast beef and dried tomato,with cos lettuce,and some Spanish onions.
[/quote]

This sounds like pure speculation.

Come on Vid this is an important expose, we need to know what is on these sandwiches

I don't think something on special will find its way on the sandwiches.  This is a junket after all.

vidmar you are a dirty liar

i spoke to Peter Bryant and Damien Smith last year

there are no sandwiches

theres turkish breads and wraps ;)

I must admit that the sandwich thing is getting a little "lame"...as I posted yesterday I have been on a number of charity boards and not one has ever expected it's board members (who serve for free) to attend a meeting over dinner and not at least get a sandwich to tide them over....the whole sandwich thing was funny for a while....the last comment being pertinent...for a while.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6