Latest News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane link said:
Wade Graham??

Iosefa (sorry might be spelt wrong)

Are backs who have not signed at Panfers
Don't forget Michael gordon you know how much we love a winger. Wade Graham would be a great get but I doubt we are even looking his way. A lot better player then Hodkinson or DCE will ever be.

Sherlock link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=184030.msg274462#msg274462 date=1279078648]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184030.msg274456#msg274456 date=1279078235]
How does, and why would someone sharpen a pen?
Used to do it at school all the time, with a pencil sharpener.  Woudl then gush ink all over the place - resembling the messy, clumsy missives from Wiedler. 

Can Sherlock tell us if Mundines Manager (is is Khoder?) thinks Foran will re-sign with the club?
[/quote]

Dont b a smart arse, my info comes from the club not a mosk at Lakemba
[/quote] From Zorba

Matabele link said:
Yeah we're stuffed now.  Dan I suggest some moderation.  Sherlock will blow all the club secrets and Danny Weidler is sharpening his pen as we speak (wish he'd give Lowe some lessons).  

That Weilder is scum working for farefax he can get stuffed.  Bec Wilson is a top sort though and I knoe she reads here.

Im a journo so I report the facts but you fans on here are so dum saying things bad about the club when us journos jsut come on here and laugh and get all the stuff to write about.  You fans should just support Lowe and Dessy H......

Sherlock you need Fro to proof read your work......

Your spelling is shocking....for a "journalist"

Shylock - even a D grade journalist would have to have better grammatical and spelling skills than you. Fro's just had a coronary.
Isn't your other nickname "Buzz"?

What took you so long to appear? With all this rumour and unrest I thought you'd be on fire. You can make up for lost time now.......

Mark - Shylock is an old friend of ours. I think he also went by the name of The Oracle (or orifice) at one stage.

Sherlock link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=184030.msg274450#msg274450 date=1279077971]
Yeah we're stuffed now.  Dan I suggest some moderation.  Sherlock will blow all the club secrets and Danny Weidler is sharpening his pen as we speak (wish he'd give Lowe some lessons).  

That Weilder is scum working for farefax he can get stuffed.  Bec Wilson is a top sort though and I knoe she reads here.

Im a journo so I report the facts but you fans on here are so dum saying things bad about the club when us journos jsut come on here and laugh and get all the stuff to write about.  You fans should just support Lowe and Dessy H......
[/quote]

Is that a threat?

Oh I see Bradza...should have seen through that.....oh well we can live in hope, Wade Graham would have been a very good pick up...and Gordon as well (excellent Goal Kicker)....oh well we can dream on I suppose

Yeah ****lock is not one I would bother correcting, but I wont spoil the entertainment for all the new chums.

It doesn't mean that one of his stabs in the dark won't pan out though. You know what they say about a broken watch - still right twice a day.

I like the Gordon rumour - good one Sherlock.

You're a gronk.

You do 1 weeks work experience and you're a journalist? Grow up kiddo. Go back to school little boy.

Sherlock link said:
Just got word from soem fairfax journos that we r close to signing Sicka Manu from Strom after cap audit is handed down.

Great news as we need  power 2 replace Teddy,it will also shut up fools on here that bag Lowe & Dessy H.

Possibly also that a Pnthers outside back will come over as well - club hoping 4 confirmantion soon then they can send Mattai back to NZ.

We try for more news soon on singings and sponsor
Where did you get your imformation from laddie?
The muppets at the football club ?????
Did they show you their premiership rings from 2008?

So we have SherLOCK and we have SHYlock, both of whom set the place alight with rumours....sorry being a relative newbie I didn't realise...you learn something new every day don't you!!

Matabele link said:
I don't think premiership rings would impress Sherlock much. 
What about Crown Largers and finger food in the Presidents Lounge?
From all reports they are just smashing win,lose or draw

Inside Scoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=184030.msg274507#msg274507 date=1279082743]
I don't think premiership rings would impress Sherlock much. 
What about Crown Largers and finger food in the Presidents Lounge?
From all reports they are just smashing win,lose or draw
[/quote] You'll have to ask vidmar about that one.  Never been there myself. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6