Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
But you Biff aren't you? You were the legend that coined "Powder Puff Crew" a few years ago.
Lol. No mate, I'm not Biff. The three Musketeers are all bent out of shape, foaming at the mouth about me being said poster. I literally have NFI what the titillating trio are on about.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, Tartak is a scourge on any club where he has players who are on his books, and he always will be. However, if you were a Pacifica player or the family of same, he would be right up there with who you would go to straight to employ as a manager. I don't know his skills in managing player money, however, he certainly 'screws' clubs.

Tartak primarily manages Pacifica players, and given their culture, the entire family is typically dependent on the player's income, and this is no offence to Pacifica players or those from Pacifica regions, it is their culture, and I respect that.

Pacifica players will typically always go where the dollars are bigger, to support their family, as given their culture, it as their responsibility, well most, to their family. I'm not saying non-Pacifica players do not necessarily embrace the same responsibility, however, it is far more so in the Pacifica culture and their responsibility to their entire family.

I worked in a Pacifica nation for 3 years, and most of my employees wages went straight back the the family and the village.

However, every club has to recognise and clearly understand the Pacifica culture, and that they are likely to 'jump ship' if a better offer appears. It's not they are not loyal to a club, as they are extremely loyal, however their loyalty is much more to their family than it is to a club. In saying that, many employees in business today also embrace a similar culture, so it's not just Pacifica players. It's just the nature of the beast these days!

Gone are the old days, when loyalty was gold and was demonstrative of long term employment and a safe investment in an employee, whereas, having interviewed (not being interviewed) 'head hunters', it's now, 'How come you have only had a few jobs? You are lacking experience.'

If the Fainu's leave, say goodbye to Olakau'atu as well, most likely, and unfortunately.

Maybe Mestrov has had enough of Tartak, as I found it was really strange we signed Arthur, when we already had Humphries and Fainu coming through. Humphries seems to be being groomed as a hooker these days, similar to Croker, however, Tartak, like he complained about Foran as 5/8, may have perceived 'a road block' for Latu, with Arthur's signing, just as he did with Foran for Schuster.

It's all about money these days, and managers and players, through their managers, recognise (well most) the players potentially have a very limited time to earn a significant income in the NRL, and some have managers who let them 'piss it it up against the wall', as opposed to some managers, like JT's manager (wonderful story about that), who set him up for life. I am sure there are many other stories of great managers who have set their players up for long term wealth.

Latu wasn't on small coin at Manly, for a 16 year-old, $300k a year I believe, however, the Tigers or another club may well offer him $450k, maybe more, and given Hunt may leave the Dragons in the next week, and the Fainu's have plenty of friends at the Dragons, if he was your son, what would you suggest?
It makes sense for Pasifika players to go for the money...they place a high value on family and they have a lot of mouths to feed.

Lol. No mate, I'm not Biff. The three Musketeers are all bent out of shape, foaming at the mouth about me being said poster. I literally have NFI what the titillating trio are on about.
Please be Biff. OK, if you're not Biff then what are your thoughts on God?

I understand the culture/supporting your family thing, but seriously, if they wanna jump ship after the way this club stood by their brother to the very end, then they can f&@k right off now.. and if Ola and schuster wanna go too, don’t let the door hit you on the way out fellas.
Good players, but come across as dead set pea hearts when the chips are down and they can all chase the bucks elsewhere

I understand the culture/supporting your family thing, but seriously, if they wanna jump ship after the way this club stood by their brother to the very end, then they can f&@k right off now.. and if Ola and schuster wanna go too, don’t let the door hit you on the way out fellas.
Good players, but come across as dead set pea hearts when the chips are down and they can all chase the bucks elsewhere
I was thinking the same, but thinking about it a bit more, did the club stick by the family, or did Des stick by the family ?

Are these rumours as good and solid as the ones that had Schuster signed sealed and delivered with the Tigers for the past 3 seasons ?
That’s one way to perceive it, though the club responded to the release of Fifita and Tuitavake through an official statement.

Sammy not playing this week adds to the speculation.

How do you know Biff was a poster? You joined after he left.
Good grief, some of you give new meaning to the term dim witted. But let's think about your question for a second. How might I come to the conclusion that I am being labelled as a former poster called Biff you ask? Well there is a handful of obsessive and somewhat simple posters who accuse me of being Biff posting under alternate profiles in pretty much every thread. Does that make sense Will or would you like me to explain it for you again.

But if you want to call me Biff, then Biff away till your heart's content sunshine.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8