Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So latest rumours doing the rounds the Fainu brothers on a swap for Taulau and Laurie.
I heard this too, we are getting ripped off hard in this deal.

I know it’s on potential only but with DCE at 34 he would have been perfect to come into the team in a yr or two.

On the face of it bad deal but i don’t know what is happening in the back ground

Robert Duvall GIF

Penn while running the club

I heard this too, we are getting ripped off hard in this deal.

I know it’s on potential only but with DCE at 34 he would have been perfect to come into the team in a yr or two.

On the face of it bad deal but i don’t know what is happening in the back ground
It's like swapping a rolex for two pieces of ****. This club cannot be run this incompetently unless its been done on purpose. I refuse to believe any one is this stupid to rubber stamp the signings we've made this season. From Cooper.. Woods.. Arthur.. to these two tigers rejects. Ffs

It's like swapping a rolex for two pieces of ****. This club cannot be run this incompetently unless its been done on purpose. I refuse to believe any one is this stupid to rubber stamp the signings we've made this season. From Cooper.. Woods.. Arthur.. to these two tigers rejects. Ffs
Yep we sign players that can’t crack FG and gave away 2 young fwds to the dragons and looking like 2 more Fainu Bros to the tigers.

Basket case atm, hard to see the logic on the face of it

I had the very same thought this morning, KaZa - none of it makes sense and it almost feels like we are, to use an Americanism, "tanking". Now, that might make sense if we were an NBA team, for example, hoping to get a high draft pick for the next season. But it makes absolutely no sense in the NRL, does it? Why get rid of your brightest prospects and recruit more bargain-basement cheapies?

I had the very same thought this morning, KaZa - none of it makes sense and it almost feels like we are, to use an Americanism, "tanking". Now, that might make sense if we were an NBA team, for example, hoping to get a high draft pick for the next season. But it makes absolutely no sense in the NRL, does it? Why get rid of your brightest prospects and recruit more bargain-basement cheapies?
The elephant in the room...too many Sydney teams according to the NRL.

Sabotage of the highest order. It's been rubbish since the Penns took over. The rot starts with them.. sell to the Saudis and move to America Mr Penn. Sick of seeing this club run even worse than the tigers

If what you surmise is accurate (that Penn is doing this on purpose) @KaZa the Perth Eagles are looking more and more likely each season, unfortunately.
(Note this is just an opinion). Feel free to rip it into bits if you want.

Perth Eagles @Ron E. Gibbs

If what you surmise is accurate (that Penn is doing this on purpose) @KaZa the Perth Eagles are looking more and more likely each season, unfortunately.
(Note this is just an opinion). Feel free to rip it into bits if you want.
Mate.. wouldn't surprise me. There is no way decision's like this are being made with the clubs best interest at heart.

Just imagine the club reading all these charged up emails from concerned fans and in reality none of this is actually true.

Are these rumours as good and solid as the ones that had Schuster signed sealed and delivered with the Tigers for the past 3 seasons ?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8