Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Zac isn't even lighting it up at cup. And is a terrible centre as well. Should be nowhere near a Fist grade call up in my opinion
Fair enough but did go all right on his initial run in i st grade in that [ pride ] associated Roosters game last season so would not say a lost cause to still progress a bit better .
Results driven business [ there 's that term again ] ., so guess that time will tell

Fair enough but did go all right on his initial run in i st grade in that [ pride ] associated Roosters game last season so would not say a lost cause to still progress a bit better .
Results driven business [ there 's that term again ] ., so guess that time will tell

He won't get a top 30 NRL start at any other team in my opinion (in this very competitive market). He has a slight chance at The Tigers with Scott Fulton recruiting there, but Benji will NOT be happy.

What seemed an amazing signing (the family) at the time has been a disaster. Paid Latu playing lower grades stupid money of hundreds of thousands to do nothing (holding period) and now letting him go. Cut our top hooker (wins a premiership) to keep Manase (knifed someone) . Let Sione go for more money and opportunity and the one son ready to go, Samuela, is now leaving. :confused:

What seemed an amazing signing (the family) at the time has been a disaster. Paid Latu playing lower grades stupid money of hundreds of thousands to do nothing (holding period) and now letting him go. Cut our top hooker (wins a premiership) to keep Manase (knifed someone) . Let Sione go for more money and opportunity and the one son ready to go, Samuela, is now leaving. :confused:
And now we resign Woods....lol

Manase was exceptional when he debuted at age 19.

Sharing the hooking duties witu Api masked most of his shortfalls while we gazed at his attacking prowess - mainly around fitness and lazy defense.
Could he have ever been an 80 min player - we will never know.

Wonder if Latu watched the game last night

I would say he would be estatic with the game last night.

Me and Samuela will definitely be playing first round in first grade next year with those muppets playing. And the great thing is Seibs is helping the tigers clean out by buying all the tigers players we don't want 🫠

Wonder if Latu watched the game last night
hWj30SESubg6WO4Jgc.gif

Sharing the hooking duties witu Api masked most of his shortfalls while we gazed at his attacking prowess - mainly around fitness and lazy defense.
Could he have ever been an 80 min player - we will never know.
I don't remember too many defensive deficiencies in our finals run in 2019. Also, I think he played one or two 80 minute games. Regardless, he had silky smooth attacking skills & great footie smarts. Unfortunately, he was not so smart off the field....

Last edited:
Latu and Samuela prefer to stay at the club from what I am being told. But mestrov hates their manager (mario tartak) so is deciding to release them. Sad honestly. Nothing to do with salary cap or "immediate success". All lies from mestrov.
Good on Mestrov.. I'm sick to death of Tarak and i don't have to deal with him

Latu and Samuela prefer to stay at the club from what I am being told. But mestrov hates their manager (mario tartak) so is deciding to release them. Sad honestly. Nothing to do with salary cap or "immediate success". All lies from mestrov.

I am sure the approved Manly mgr Isaac Moses will be glad to take over.

In all seriousness, Mestrov should be looking after Manly first. Everyone has to work with people they don't like.

I am sure the approved Manly mgr Isaac Moses will be glad to take over.

In all seriousness, Mestrov should be looking after Manly first. Everyone has to work with people they don't like.
I get the impression Penn can't seem to work with anybody...Delmege, Quantum, Des, Fulton family, Player agents...have I missed anyone.

Yeh nah. Not the way it's rolling. Tartak agitated for this. He's just been outplayed by Mestrov. About time too.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10