Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly just posted latu making the state of origin side to their Instagram. I just don’t see why there would be this reciprocal social media posting by both the player and the club if we were trying to force them out.

Adding to his sell price and $$ in Manly’s pocket?

Samuela is there as well.

And, everyone knows from last year that the Manly marketing group don't communicate with the footy dpt 😀

Update: It appears that the decision to release fainu brothers was initiated by Seibold to Mestrov. Seibold knows that this is his last chance to prove himself as coach. If he fails at manly, then his head coaching career will surely be over. So Seibold wants to use Latus 250 - 300k on a player who will help the team immediately in the short term.

Combine that with the fact Mestrov is trying to get rid of Tartak managed players. It was an easy decision for Mestrov to go along with.

Even with all this chaos, Latu and Samuela want to stay at manly but are being forced out.

My opinion: This is all very confusing until you put all the pieces together. Seibold is managed by Isaac Moses who is trying to take control of Manly. Why does Seibold keep selecting Aaron woods (Isaac Moses client) who simply plods around the field, ahead of Samuela or Keppie?

Manly were making 30 - 40 metres a set whilst roosters were 60 - 70 metres a set. There is no justifiable reason why Seibold keeps selecting aaron woods. Now I hear aaron woods is being resigned. Also consider recent signings: luke brooks and tommy talau (Isaac Moses clients). Also remember to kyle flanagan to manly rumours (Isaac Moses client).

Its pretty obvious Isaac Moses is pulling the strings and telling Seibold who to sign and who to select in the team, ie his own clients. Mestrov is playing a dangerous game by allowing this to happen.
So to be crystal
It's the coach, the CEO and a player manager who is not their manager.

Ok kewl.

I'll tell you one thing about old Mario and Crown sports they have one hell of a word salad going on over there at their web page.

I mean if anyone is looking into representation just be aware that professional athletes

'are exposed to lucrative amounts of monetary and non-momentary incentives'

'nurturing friendships that steam beyond the football field.'

'quickly cultivated it into one of the most regarded agencies in Australia.'

Look I'm grateful for the fact that I'm a native English speaker in this country, and I've been privileged to have an education that allows me to communicate with the written word to a modestly above average level by most metrics. But I'm also grateful I have the humility to know if I don't know how to use a word, or use it properly I'll go with one, or a phrase, I'm comfortable with and not overreach.

Having said that...

Tartak does have some good young talent on his books. Talent that needs representation and like it or not humility isn't synonymous with great salesmen or I would imagine agents, and he's probably brash, he's had some success (not too much of a stretch to think maybe Entourage was in high rotation on the DVD player fifteen years ago) and he's no doubt getting pushback in the media from others with their own barrow to push.

And their own managers. All of whom are competing for the same pie.

As far as Manly are concerned Latu isn't shifting DCE in the next three years. Brooks is cheap for a 200 game half and Schuster will have less pressure and step straight into 6 next to Brooks when Cherry retires.

Seibold didn't sign Fainu and has experience with Dearden at the Broncos and seeing Walker who he wanted to play as a fullback get burned as a half at the chooks. You're going to burn Latu out playing him too early especially on big money at half with pressure from fans. I hope all four Fainus end up in first grade and happy.

The End it's lunch in the cricket. Not sure how I feel about that Carey run out. Good night my feathered fiends.
I fail to understand why everyone in England is up in arms over the Bairstow dismissal, Barstow himself is constantly attempting the same thing when he's behind the stumps, bit of a joke really, poor losers the poms

Combine that with the fact Mestrov is trying to get rid of Tartak managed players. It was an easy decision for Mestrov to go along with.

Even with all this chaos, Latu and Samuela want to stay at manly but are being forced out.

My opinion: This is all very confusing until you put all the pieces together. Seibold is managed by Isaac Moses who is trying to take control of Manly. Why does Seibold keep selecting Aaron woods (Isaac Moses client) who simply plods around the field, ahead of Samuela or Keppie?

Manly were making 30 - 40 metres a set whilst roosters were 60 - 70 metres a set. There is no justifiable reason why Seibold keeps selecting aaron woods. Now I hear aaron woods is being resigned. Also consider recent signings: luke brooks and tommy talau (Isaac Moses clients). Also remember to kyle flanagan to manly rumours (Isaac Moses client).

Its pretty obvious Isaac Moses is pulling the strings and telling Seibold who to sign and who to select in the team, ie his own clients. Mestrov is playing a dangerous game by allowing this to happen.
I recommend the best advice you can assist your friends (Latu & Sammy) with is reading a book of wisdom called the three little pigs and reiterate the importance of setting the right foundations for long term success. It is simplified very well in this book.

I agree Sammy and Keppie are in the top 17 and on merit deserve selection above a few of the non performing or lesser ability players that were selected against the Rorters, the Rorters dominated the middle.

If you guys hop on latu and samuelas instagram story now you will see they love the club.
If you have any kind of connection to the boys and you consider yourself a Manly fan why don't you have a quiet word and suggest they flick Tartak, sign on with another manager and have him/her approach the club, it's not like Tartak has a gun to their heads and don't forget Manly has done so much for the Fainu family over the past few years, Samuela has shown incredible promise as has Latu and losing them both over a dropkick like Tartak makes zero sense, either that or you're just a sh1t talker, more than likely the latter

Update: It appears that the decision to release fainu brothers was initiated by Seibold to Mestrov. Seibold knows that this is his last chance to prove himself as coach. If he fails at manly, then his head coaching career will surely be over. So Seibold wants to use Latus 250 - 300k on a player who will help the team immediately in the short term.

The wank factor is high in this one. **** off Mario.
The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production (post) are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
No Mario's we're harmed in the production of this post.

Last edited:
The wank factor is high in this one. **** off Mario.
Really? Disagree with him if you want, but why call Danno Tartak and tell him to **** off? As if Mario Tartak needs to troll a Silvertails forum in the hope of making a little extra scratch. It's such a ludicrous suggestion considering how much money the guy makes and the amount of suitors the Fainus would have. Stick to the facts Shakespeare because your suppositions make you appear very silly. Stop trying to come across as super smart because it isn't working buddy.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10