Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This strange kid looks real good.
Yes, Strange does look likely. Latrell's cousin will be good to and I reckon, he thinks he is as good Latrell.
Feledy got burnt in the 1st half. Expected better from him.
Samuels well contained so far. See what he brings in his next stint.

Solid game from him.
Good defender,particularly one on one.
Good running and passing.
Benefits from playing with an organiser I think.

Latu solid - defence top class and the ball went 80% the other way to the young Penrith 7 Sanders who will be the dominant half in any side and looks a serious prospect.
Agreed Strange looked Top shelf, instinct, speed and a real competitor - I like how he plays the game and reckon has a bright future.
I feel Samuela was noticed more on the field than it showed to the viewers, as his early presence had NSW on front foot and soon as he spelled, QLD gained momentum through the middle, done nothing magical, but won the middle and laid a platform as the dominant big man on the field.
Qld had a monster prop also, but he only carted the ball up 3 times, but was a Massive handful.
The NSW winger (Ferguson ?) has a future and looks a promising outside back.
Standouts were Strange and Sanders imo.

Latu is probably not far from competing at N R L level if last night was any indication
If Manly "s season was not on the line [ and soon they could well be also runs sadly ] he could certainly have been given the opportunity to have a run and debut and also probably if not for the current shenanigans around him and Samual .
Taking into account that he has already performed quite solidly at Blacktown .
Certainly robust enough , especially in defence , good covering ability , prepared to take on the line with some constructive set up play .
Maybe not unlike Brooks in his attacking style in some ways but could only say , a better proposition in defence already and upside with his all round game most likely inevitable .
Plenty of suggestions why he may be on the move but doubt that he would be offered too much more then his current contract deal . .
Always try and look for the positives and sound reasoning but could be and seriously also to Manly "s very likely lack of judgement here , a total clanger of a decision to let him [ and Samual ] go
Samual has of course already shown he can compete at N R L level , surely with a bit of creative management , they could have found the cap space for a sufficient upgrade to also retain him and with so much other generally non effectual [ to be frank ] forwards in the ranks who look likely to stay in comparison.
Even Latu "s kicking game seems at a good level already .
Hope that Bunnings have a good supply of pitchforks if Latu and Samual really shine at another club before not too long and are lost to Manly irrespective of whatever other machinations are going on behind the scenes with all concerned

The match was great but it left me questioning the poaching by clubs of kids under 19.
For example, one of the kids playing for Queensland is contracted to Penrith. What? Why would Penrith with its bounty of juniors lure a young player from Queensland? Surely they are more than happy with their junior nursery.
Also, two Manly juniors playing for the Tuggers (Feledy) and St George (a winger but can't recall his name). Haven't we long bemoaned the fact that our district produces surfers rather than RL players and yet there are several examples of excellent juniors being recruited by other clubs. Do our officials just assume that a kid from outside the district has to be better than one locally grown?

The Brooks signing has the potential to be a real masterstroke. It will be the first time in his career that he gets to play alongside two elite spine players. He might go close to signing of the year.
Not to be pedantic but he played with Benji, Farah and Tedesco and a young Moses.

But yes it has been a while.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10