Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
What doesn't make any sense to me with the scenarios you have put forward, is why you think Seibold believes signing the players you've noted, will win him a Premiership and save his career. These supposed Moses influenced signings (Condon, Johns, Woods and Talau) don't seem to be game changers to me. There would appear more chance of Sam Fainu becoming a star and helping him win a Premiership in a couple of years than any of these supposed Moses players.

Wanting Tartaks influence on the club diminished has a bit more credibility but even this seems an odd way to run a business.

But as @Eagles4Life notes, maybe the facts will come out sooner rather than later.
Obviously you missed the bit where he spelled out the master plan all along was Seibold getting the gig as a head coach just so he can shift players on Tartak contracts for those high paid players like Woods, Cooper J, Ben Condon, and Luke Brooks so he and his agent Moses could take in the 6% and go back to their lair and splash money on each other, all sexy Scrooge McDuck style with cigars and big clock on the wall with a timer counting down until @danno101 returns to the forum and the jig is up and they move on the the next unsuspecting NRL club.😞

Obviously you missed the bit where he spelled out the master plan all along was Seibold getting the gig as a head coach just so he can shift players on Tartak contracts for those high paid players like Woods, Cooper J, Ben Condon, and Luke Brooks so he and his agent Moses could take in the 6% and go back to their lair and splash money on each other, all sexy Scrooge McDuck style with cigars and big clock on the wall with a timer counting down until @danno101 returns to the forum and the jig is up and they move on the the next unsuspecting NRL club.😞
Man, those 2 will turn up in their own tv reality show on 9 Life soon. But instead of flipping homes, they'll be flipping NRL Clubs.

Clearly Moses has kept that 11 th Commandment of Thou shall not covet another man's NRL player from Seibs. There's only one place these fallen angels will be going now ............. Parramatta!

It is funny because there have been some posters on here with legitimate (verified) links to key decision makers who posted informed commentary...and were heckled and derided to the point that they no longer post anymore
I have no idea who does or does not have legitimate links to key decision makers so if I have offended anyone, my apologies. Altho, I can honestly say I don't feel like I've heckled anyone with my comments. But anyway ....

Man, those 2 will turn up in their own tv reality show on 9 Life soon. But instead of flipping homes, they'll be flipping NRL Clubs.

Clearly Moses has kept that 11 th Commandment of Thou shall not covet another man's NRL player from Seibs. There's only one place these fallen angels will be going now ............. Parramatta!
Another team with an unlimited sombrero

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12