Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thought you said they were going to the Tigers 🤷‍♂️
I would be happy to be proven wrong @Sheikheagle Especially considering the news last night, and the Fainu news today, nothing would make me happier. However, until those contracts are registered with the NRL, I won't be feeling particularly comfortable.

Last edited:
This news sucks the big one...
However if the club are going to have serious money invested in Tom,Garrick,Koula,Schuster,DCE,Paseka,Jake and Ola,then it makes it hard to keep players.
Latu and Samuela would have been 2 that I would have been trying hard to keep.
If the manager thinks that he can get them more money then he will be shopping them around,might be another step in de-Tartaking the club.
Just hope we will not be Mosesing the place up.....

Met Mestrov on Saturday night after the Parra game, he said to keep an eye out for some good news for the club in the coming weeks. Not looking very good you ****ing moron
Haha,classic. I never liked the bloke as a player and I like him even less now. What a dud. He and Penn have managed to punt every last bit of Manly DNA out the door.

Honestly, a blind cat could do better at signings and retention at this club. The last 9 yrs has been nothing short of a disaster.

Wait with bated breath on the good news coming from Mestrov. Lodge signing for 1.9 mil a year??

This news sucks the big one...
However if the club are going to have serious money invested in Tom,Garrick,Koula,Schuster,DCE,Paseka,Jake and Ola,then it makes it hard to keep players.
Latu and Samuela would have been 2 that I would have been trying hard to keep.
If the manager thinks that he can get them more money then he will be shopping them around,might be another step in de-Tartaking the club.
Just hope we will not be Mosesing the place up.....
That 600k for Aloai would have made a world of difference.

I should be shocked by that news, but given our recruitment policy in the past few years, it just seems par for the course.
I don’t understand why all the good and promising juniors we develop are so quickly discarded, yet so many big average players are signed from other clubs.
Let alone extending and increasing contracts for players yet to prove their worth.

Honestly, a blind cat could do better at signings and retention at this club. The last 9 yrs has been nothing short of a disaster.

Wait with bated breath on the good news coming from Mestrov. Lodge signing for 1.9 mil a year??
We are letting one of our best ever prospects go and people want to give Seibold a chance at overhauling the roster until its his own, before making the call he's an average operator.

The League Television GIF

Remember when Latu had an extended stint on the sidelines earlier this year? Let's just say it wasn't injury related. Make of that what you will, but I guess not surprising he is on the way out.
Still gutted to lose him as I think he's got a lot of talent.

I should be shocked by that news, but given our recruitment policy in the past few years, it just seems par for the course.
I don’t understand why all the good and promising juniors we develop are so quickly discarded, yet so many big average players are signed from other clubs.
Let alone extending and increasing contracts for players yet to prove their worth.
I meant bog average

Remember when Latu had an extended stint on the sidelines earlier this year? Let's just say it wasn't injury related. Make of that what you will, but I guess not surprising he is on the way out.
Still gutted to lose him as I think he's got a lot of talent.
21 District @Pepi ?

That 600k for Aloai would have made a world of difference.
Yeah,it would have,but if the boys want to play together and money is being thrown at them then 600 might end up being half of what is needed....
If we try to cut elsewhere then we will have most of the squad being bargain buys and everyone would complain anyway.
Tuipulotu,Saab,Harper,Parker,Keppie,Sipley,Croker,Tuilagi,BenT,Condon etc...are not on big money.
Spend even less on those guys and good luck.
I get the criticism of some of the buys recently but we have to try to get maximum value of the bargain buys and it is not easy to do no matter how easy some people think it is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8