Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking the same, but thinking about it a bit more, did the club stick by the family, or did Des stick by the family ?
Good question, it may well have been des… but… was he paying the salary out of his own pocket, or was the club still paying the kid while he sat out?? Then offered him the new contract? Even if des was the driving force behind it, the club still paid the cash and put the extension on the table, so some loyalty should go to the club regardless

I haven’t seen Latu play at all so no opinion on that, but have seen enough to know it to get too caught up in the hype around up and coming juniors and slashing my wrists if they move on, they don’t all make it

I was around when Aaron Cannings left as the next saviour of our pack

I saw the sky fall in when the next Andrew Johns went to the Bulldogs, Aaron Groome

A few years back there were rumours Schuster was off, people were going to burn the club down and get all the management sacked, he stayed and now the same people bag him relentlessly

Hasler needed to face the firing squad when Albert Hopoate wasn’t getting a run, a few years later he is still nothing more than a solid first grader

The club had no idea last year when Weekes wasn’t getting a run, now he isn’t up to it

The list goes on, if the kid is any drama and wants out, let him go. Of course there is the chance he will go on to huge things, and we want him to be here to find that out, but he could also turn out like 80% of the future superstars who don’t eventuate

The reason people know you're Biff is because Biff was a total pain in the . Just couldn't help himself.
I can almost see your pouty lips. Okay sure, you got me, I'm Biff. Now, how about you hit the ignore button because you are becoming really obsessed, in a creepy kind of way. One thing has become very apparent, this Biff character sure got under your skin.

I wonder why the question about this was not put to Siebs last night in the presser.
I think because it is likely BS :)

I can almost see your pouty lips. Okay sure, you got me, I'm Biff. Now, how about you hit the ignore button because you are becoming really obsessed, in a creepy kind of way. One thing has become very apparent, this Biff character sure got under your skin.
I find your posts entertaining, power to you. Btw, I am also a believer in reincarnation.

I haven’t seen Latu play at all so no opinion on that, but have seen enough to know it to get too caught up in the hype around up and coming juniors and slashing my wrists if they move on, they don’t all make it

I saw the sky fall in when the next Andrew Johns went to the Bulldogs, Aaron Groome

A few years back there were rumours Schuster was off, people were going to burn the club down and get all the management sacked, he stayed and now the same people bag him relentlessly

Hasler needed to face the firing squad when Albert Hopoate wasn’t getting a run, a few years later he is still nothing more than a solid first grader

The club had no idea last year when Weekes wasn’t getting a run, now he isn’t up to it

The list goes on, if the kid is any drama and wants out, let him go. Of course there is the chance he will go on to huge things, and we want him to be here to find that out, but he could also turn out like 80% of the future superstars who don’t eventuate
Great post. The Club will still survive

i have no idea what to expect from him either
I agree with what you say regarding the other big players/times

But NRL 2023 clubs need proper halfbacks. He seems proper at least
Big shortage
even if you have a warchest, good luck getting super halves unless your connected. we are not connected

Not in a position to vouch for his talent but if we have been nesting one of these possible unicorns , let there be chatter

problem i see, big contracts to DCE and schu and seibs with 2.5 years left
cant blame seibs if he puts manlys future just behind his. Runs with established halves, unloads pricey reserve grader

so its a cloudy subject emerging

Ex

Very well put and why we need to put the culture ahead of individual potential. Above all, we need to find that grit and determination we haven’t seen for many years. We used to see manly get into the grind and outlast the opposition. We don’t see that anymore.
I don’t see some of our ‘stars’ as tough footy players. Schuster has freakish skills in attack but unless he drinks some cement and works on defence, he will do absolutely nothing over the long term.

i have no idea what to expect from him either
I agree with what you say regarding the other big players/times

But NRL 2023 clubs need proper halfbacks. He seems proper at least
Big shortage
even if you have a warchest, good luck getting super halves unless your connected. we are not connected

Not in a position to vouch for his talent but if we have been nesting one of these possible unicorns , let there be chatter

problem i see, big contracts to DCE and schu and seibs with 2.5 years left
cant blame seibs if he puts manlys future just behind his. Runs with established halves, unloads pricey reserve grader

so its a cloudy subject emerging
Yep there is a real dearth of talent in the NRL in regards to quality 7s recently, it’s why it has perplexed me at times that we have an elite one and people wish he wasn’t here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8